PDA

View Full Version : I still have free Corian substitute and blanks!

Jerry Stringer
02-15-2004, 5:36 PM
I finally got back in my shop after getting sick last week! There were a couple of packages of the Corian substitute that I owed folks so I got it all cut up and packaged - ready to go! It will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for being patient.

Also, I have 3 extra packages of the Corian (it's really not Corian but Gibralter . . . same stuff but different brand) that I can put a label on and ship. Each package has enough stuff to make about 36-38 pens for the Freedom Pens program. It's not the red and blue, but there is some white in it. Here's a photo to show the representative colors:

http://users.htcomp.net.jds.free.jpg

I also have two packages of mesquite wood blanks that I will ship to someone needing blanks for the Freedom Pens program. There are 30 blanks in each package. There is a photo of some of it at the link above.

Each package, either Corian or mesquite will ship for $3.85. If you paypal the shipping to me before in the morning, it will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerry Stringer
02-15-2004, 5:47 PM
Try this link instead:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/free.jpg

also, if you want to paypal the shipping, send it to:

jds (at) htcomp.net just replace the (at) with @

thanks!

Jerry

Rod Torgeson
02-15-2004, 8:20 PM
Jerry...I will take one of the packages of 30 of the Mesquite blanks. I will send you a check first thing Tuesday morning(Post Office is closed tomorrow) for $3.85 if you will e-mail me your address. Rod Torgeson in Appleton, WA

Chris Johnson
02-15-2004, 9:01 PM
I don't know where we stand, are you sending some to me? If not, I will take a box of gibraltar, and one of Mesquite. Let me know, and I will forward payment tonight.

I finally got back in my shop after getting sick last week! There were a couple of packages of the Corian substitute that I owed folks so I got it all cut up and packaged - ready to go! It will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for being patient.

Also, I have 3 extra packages of the Corian (it's really not Corian but Gibralter . . . same stuff but different brand) that I can put a label on and ship. Each package has enough stuff to make about 36-38 pens for the Freedom Pens program. It's not the red and blue, but there is some white in it. Here's a photo to show the representative colors:

http://users.htcomp.net.jds.free.jpg

I also have two packages of mesquite wood blanks that I will ship to someone needing blanks for the Freedom Pens program. There are 30 blanks in each package. There is a photo of some of it at the link above.

Each package, either Corian or mesquite will ship for $3.85. If you paypal the shipping to me before in the morning, it will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerry Stringer
02-16-2004, 12:49 AM
I don't know where we stand, are you sending some to me? If not, I will take a box of gibraltar, and one of Mesquite. Let me know, and I will forward payment tonight.

Hi Chris!

Yes, yours is some of the stuff going out tomorrow (except now that I know it's a holiday at the post office, I'll wait until Tuesday).

I'll send a package of the Corian and a package of the mesquite.

We are already square on money . . . you owe nothing . . .

E X C E P T . . . . .

If you could point me to a good instructional technique for doing that inlay work I asked you about . . . it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jerry

Chris Johnson
02-16-2004, 1:11 PM
I wrote you back to tell you how to do it, but never heard back from you. I will PM you and maybe we can chat on the phone about it.

Hi Chris!

Yes, yours is some of the stuff going out tomorrow (except now that I know it's a holiday at the post office, I'll wait until Tuesday).

I'll send a package of the Corian and a package of the mesquite.

We are already square on money . . . you owe nothing . . .

E X C E P T . . . . .

If you could point me to a good instructional technique for doing that inlay work I asked you about . . . it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerry Stringer
02-17-2004, 1:32 AM
I wrote you back to tell you how to do it, but never heard back from you. I will PM you and maybe we can chat on the phone about it.

I never got anything . . . I did find a couple of websites that gave some info but I'm always ready to learn more!

I'll check the PM

Thanks!

Jerry