PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit!!!

George Guadiane
11-25-2007, 9:09 PM
Don Orr and his beautiful wife Barbara came over (invited to our home style turnings show). They came for a visit, but my sister and brother in law were here and we all ate turkey dinner together!
Here is the evidence:

Bernie Weishapl
11-25-2007, 9:39 PM
Sounds like a good visit Geroge. Boy and turkey to boot.

Steve Schlumpf
11-25-2007, 9:46 PM
Looks like it would have been a lot of fun! Quite the display in back of you guys! Nice work!

Christopher K. Hartley
11-26-2007, 5:33 AM
Congrats George, that Don is quite a guy, wish I could have been there with ya'll.:)

George Guadiane
11-26-2007, 7:29 AM
Congrats George, that Don is quite a guy, wish I could have been there with ya'll.:)
Well, if you want to make the drive...
It would be my PLEASURE to have you come over. And Don IS such a nice guy, I'm sure he would make the effort to show up too!

Christopher K. Hartley
11-26-2007, 7:40 AM
Well, if you want to make the drive...
It would be my PLEASURE to have you come over. And Don IS such a nice guy, I'm sure he would make the effort to show up too!Thanks, I'll let you know the next time I'm in your neck of the woods.:D

George Guadiane
11-26-2007, 8:10 AM
Thanks, I'll let you know the next time I'm in your neck of the woods.:D
Good Deal!

Don Orr
11-26-2007, 12:32 PM
My wife and I had a great time visiting George and his very lovely wife Nancy with the bonus of meeting his sister and her husband. Got to see where George works his magic too ! And since George is extremely generous, he forced me to take some wood home with me.:eek: Thanks again George! The turkey dinner with all the fixins was outstanding! What nice people to spend some time with.

We are looking forward to reciprocating soon !

John Hart
11-26-2007, 2:06 PM
Don...you look like a very likeable guy! From your Avatar, I would have guessed that you would probably chew me out for holding my sandpaper the wrong way....But in this picture....It looks like we could both laugh about the stupid way I hold my sandpaper.:)

George...I figured you for being likeable already.

.....right up until you punch me in the mouth or somethin'. ;)

Don Orr
11-26-2007, 2:26 PM
My avatar photo was taken by my SIL while I was doing a demo. I've never been known for keeping my mouth shut!:eek: