PDA

View Full Version : New Tool Gloat - real cheap

Robert Ducharme
02-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Wonderful tool, self moving, not too heavy, uses no electricity, generates static electricity - enough to power a small table saw, self cleaning, catches mice in the workshop (if any), low maintenance, self sharpening claws.

Not certain yet how it will react to spraying on boeshield T-9 for rust protection. Guess it really doesn't need it

Jim Becker
02-14-2004, 10:45 PM
LOL! My friend Russ George has a "shop cat". He even built a little house for it that sits on a back workbench, complete with "heat" (a low wattage light bulb), "cooling" (a fan) and a "kitty cam" (wireless camera). A kitty door to the outside provides access to that great big litter box in the yard. Believe me, there are no rodents anywhere near his shop! :D

Lloyd Frisbee
02-14-2004, 11:35 PM
I have a shop cat too.
http://www.frisbee.org/pooter.jpg

Jim Becker
02-15-2004, 9:43 AM
I have a shop cat too.

Looks kinda like a "floor sweep"... :D

(Beautiful cat!)

Mark Singer
02-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Its nice to get a little pussy in the shop!:eek:

Kelly C. Hanna
02-15-2004, 10:51 AM
We have three cats...one of which [named Nibbles] loves to join me in the shop...as long as I am not running any power tools that is. She also loves to follow me around the yard if I am doing anything out there...again as long as no power is involved. Guess you could say she is a fair weather shop cat!!

Kent Cori
02-15-2004, 5:58 PM
There ain't no such thing as a free cat!! (or dog, horse, hamster, iguana or fish - DAMHIKT) :eek:

Ian Barley
02-15-2004, 6:26 PM
My cat never makes it as far as my shop but I have a breeding pair of barn owls in residence in a nearby building - they sure help keep the mice and rats under control.

Tyler Howell
02-15-2004, 6:33 PM
Ian, A little Harry Potter Magic in your shop maybe? :cool:

And as for mark I like the way you think!:D

Mark Singer
02-15-2004, 7:45 PM
Tyler, You know how hard woodworking is ...a little break really hits the spot!