PDA

View Full Version : SALE ALERT: Triton Wood Rack Low Price

Jeff Wright
11-21-2007, 4:32 PM
Woodcraft is selling the Triton lumber rack for $39 friday and saturday after Thanksgiving. I've not seen that low of a price on that item. I have two and like them a lot.

Brad Knabel
11-21-2007, 7:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up - this is a very tempting deal. It looks like it's available online right now at this price with free shipping. I don't think you save on sales tax - but you at least get to avoid the crowds.

glenn bradley
11-21-2007, 8:48 PM
After the rack I put together got all added up I coulda bought two Tritons and been ahead. Just for other folks info.

Don Bullock
11-21-2007, 9:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered two.:D

Sue Wise
11-21-2007, 9:45 PM
I have been wanting one of these for the past several years but I just kept telling myself that one day I would make a rack.

Woodcraft got my business today. (Free shipping, it is sort of a no brainer for me.)

Jeff, another thanks for the heads up on the rack.

jim sauterer
11-22-2007, 7:22 AM
bought 3 online this morning 39.99 free shipping and no tax.happy thanksgiving.

John Durscher
11-22-2007, 8:17 AM
Thanks, I just ordered 3!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

John

Ed Bamba
11-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Please excuse my ignorance, but how many standards do you get for that price? It doesn't mention it on their site, so I'm guessing that the price is for one standard only.

Ed

David G Baker
11-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Thanks Jeff, I just placed an order for two racks. Free shipping makes it better yet.

Jeff Wright
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Please excuse my ignorance, but how many standards do you get for that price? It doesn't mention it on their site, so I'm guessing that the price is for one standard only.

Ed

Each kit includes twelve standards, allowing you to create six levels of lumber holding racks. I bought two kits to allow me to install four standards per horizontal level to better support my lumber.

Ed Bamba
11-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Each kit includes twelve standards, allowing you to create six levels of lumber holding racks. I bought two kits to allow me to install four standards per horizontal level to better support my lumber.

I may have miss spoke on the question re. the standards I guess. What I meant to ask was how many vertical members do you get per kit? I will assume that a kit consist of two vertical members with six horizontal bars; correct?

Anyone mounted these racks on top of drywall-faced 2x6 studs?

Thanks, Ed

Joel David
11-22-2007, 3:48 PM
Just ordered two racks. Thanks for the heads up!:)

Michael Sapper
11-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the "heads up":cool:

I just ordered one online!

Michael

Matt Drewello
11-23-2007, 9:27 AM
I ordered 2 sets. I had another rack system in the old house that cost quite a bit more when it was all said and done. I almost pulled the trigger on this at full price a couple of months ago. Boy am I glad I waited. Sometimes procrastination is good.:D

Rick Gifford
11-23-2007, 1:38 PM
I have two sets on hold at my local Woodcraft. Good price indeed! Will pickup this evening after work. Thanks for the information!

Larry James
11-23-2007, 2:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up - I just ordered 2. I had decided not to buy the Triton rack because I was concerned there was not enough support for 8' lumber. I ordered 2 for about 10 bucks more than one - that works for me.

Thanks, Jeff:)