PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

Ken Werner
11-21-2007, 6:48 AM
I just want to wish all the Creek a meaningful and enjoyable Thanksgiving. And thanks to all of you for being here.

Ken

Tyler Howell
11-21-2007, 8:08 AM
Thanks Ken.
Ditto

Gary Keedwell
11-21-2007, 9:41 AM
http://www.free-animations.co.uk/holidays/thanksgiving/images/thanksgiving_25.gif Wishing everybody here at the Creek a great Turkey Day

Gary Keedwell and Family :)

Ken Fitzgerald
11-21-2007, 9:51 AM
Happy Thanksgiving all and especially to all those out there that serve us everyday....police, firefighters and service personnel!

David Duke
11-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Just want to add my wishes for everyone to have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Joe Pelonio
11-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving all and especially to all those out there that serve us everyday....police, firefighters and service personnel!
Fortunately my son (EMT) is off tomorrow, but he's scheduled to work Christmas this year.

I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends, and may your turkey be delicious, juicy and tender!

Jim Becker
11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks, Ken. For us, this Thanksgiving also celebrates our second adoption anniversary to the day. I guess that means I have to eat extra turkey...:eek:

Jim O'Dell
11-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Jim, that's extra turkey, with anniversary cake! Congrats on the 2 years. From this end it doesn't seem like it's been that long since you were talking about going over to get them!
Happy Turkey Day everyone! Jim.

Brian Weick
11-21-2007, 12:41 PM
to all of the SMC members - I hope you have a great spread- just remember the tryptophan from the bird- if thats what your having, wouldn't want anyone to fall asleep at the wheel on the way home. ,,,,,, can they issue a ticket for a tryptophan overdose:eek:?
Happy thanksgiving!
Brian

Jon Lanier
11-21-2007, 1:08 PM
I just want to wish all the Creek a meaningful and enjoyable Thanksgiving. And thanks to all of you for being here.

Ken

If you really mean this. You'll go to my In-Laws for me. :p

-Jon