PDA

View Full Version : Time and Date

Tyler Howell
02-14-2004, 9:03 AM
Keith and Aaron, Is there anyway to time stamp all the posts? I see the "Last Post" has time and date but sometimes it is hard to tell when offers are still available or where we are in the process of an event. Thanks for the consideration.

Mark Singer
02-14-2004, 9:12 AM
Tyler Yeah,
Where are we and what time is it....is it still snowing ? did I have too much to drink again?

Tyler Howell
02-14-2004, 9:18 AM
Tyler Yeah,
Where are we and what time is it....is it still snowing ? did I have too much to drink again?
Mark,

You can't get there from here!

Aaron Koehl
02-14-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but the date and time of a post is in the top left of the post, right above the avatar.

_Aaron_

Mark Singer
02-14-2004, 10:22 AM
You would know....that is your thing ...it is reassuring to know when I am flying you are looking out for me!

Tyler Howell
02-14-2004, 1:43 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but the date and time of a post is in the top left of the post, right above the avatar.

_Aaron_

Now Aaron,

Why would I look over the top of the Avatar? I swear I looked all over that post before I took a risk of exposing my stupidity...... :o

Never Mind!
TX

John Miliunas
02-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Hmmmm...And here I was thinking that maybe the time/date stamp just doesn't show up in MN! :D :cool:

Dennis Peacock
02-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Now Aaron,

Why would I look over the top of the Avatar? I swear I looked all over that post before I took a risk of exposing my stupidity...... :o

Never Mind!
TX

Tyler....

I believe that you are suffering from "shop deprivation"......Makes you not see things clearly. :D

BTW.....<b>Thanks for sending me some SNOW!!!!</b> :)