PDA

View Full Version : Too much time on my hands

Stephen Beckham
11-20-2007, 1:22 PM
Okay - finished with the ornaments a bit early yesterday and started this... I finished it this morning in between customers - did I mention this laser thingy is a big toy...

It's 1/8" Acrylic in the four colors seen and one piece of acrylic mirror. Use to all be scrap, now it's for sale.... :D

Steve

Scott Shepherd
11-20-2007, 2:40 PM
Nice job Stephen! That really does look very good.

Excellent!

Stanley Waldrup
11-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Would you care to share the plans. Looks like what I have been looking for.
Thanks
Stanley

Stephen Beckham
11-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Not at all - I'll have to do it from the office computer. It's funny, after I sent a picture to my wife at her office, she let me know that I need to be making money not trinkets (in a nice blessing-out manner). Then she proceeded to tell me that it was not for sale - it was for her. Then she went to on to tell me that I should have worked on the Turkey one first.

"What Turkey?" I asked and she plainly stated "The one you're making for me after I get off the phone!"

The next thing I know - bam! I was rushed by customers and I'm behind again. So the turkey wasn't finished for today's festivities... Guess I should have worked on a dog-house as well....:eek:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... I'll post the Tree tomorrow when I'm back at the store...

Attached the file in Version 10. It's basic, without much explaination. Please ask if you have questions...