PDA

View Full Version : Looking for old Corel CD

Ed Newbold
11-20-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm looking for the clip art CD from the old CorelDraw Version 5. Does anyone have one they might want to part with?

Thanks,

Joe Pelonio
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
I have one but it has a lot of good clipart on it. I doubt people would want to give it up. Try E-Bay maybe?

Ed Newbold
11-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Well, I tried eBay, but came up with a zero. It's really the tall sailing ship vector pattern I'm looking for.

I'll keep searching. It's hard to believe that out of all the thousands and thousands of old Corel version 5's sold there isn't someone, somewhere, who has one to sell.

Sigh...

Joe Pelonio
11-20-2007, 12:31 PM
I didn't say I wouldn't share. Is it one of these?

George Elston
11-20-2007, 9:20 PM
Could be this one, it's the same one epilog uses in it's samples. Actually it buried in a background, you might have it on the curent disks, it's called "sailing". Of course the disk I Have just says CorelDraw this was before they had versions (am I showing my age?), the name might have changed.

Bill Cunningham
11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Could be this one, it's the same one epilog uses in it's samples. Actually it buried in a background, you might have it on the curent disks, it's called "sailing". Of course the disk I Have just says CorelDraw this was before they had versions (am I showing my age?), the name might have changed.

someplace, I have Corel 2 on 3.5" disks (or maybe 5 1/4" !!).. And, all the 'waldo fonts' Corel was originally "Waldo draw" or something like that..

Ed Newbold
11-21-2007, 7:27 AM
Joe and George, thank you! Those are both great files.

The one I was looking for was the one George attached, but that othe ship in Joe's file is just as good and I'll now experiment with both of them!

Thanks very much for the help!

Howard Garner
11-21-2007, 3:24 PM
There is a version 5 on eBay for only $5.00
Search on CorelDraw 95 to find it.