PDA

View Full Version : what I'm thankful for

Greg Stanford
11-20-2007, 9:04 AM
My wife & I just bought a new house & the building I'm using for my shop is requiring considerably more work than I'd originally thought (my 2 thousand dollar budget jumped to the neighborhood of 10 shortly after we moved in) & I've been feeling guilty about it as we've plenty of things we could/should spend the money on -- so anyway, last night I'm settled in the bed & our 2 yr old is curled up next to me (he reacted to the move by needing to sleep in the "big bed") & my wife comes to bed. I reach across the sleeping 2 yr old & take her hand & say, "Baby, thanks for the help w/ the shop, I know it's more than I'd thought." & she says, "It's OK sweety, you deserve it." & gives my hand a squeeze. So I'm laying there in the dark w/ my beautiful wife & my beautiful son & I think, This is what I'm Thankful For.

Dave Anderson NH
11-20-2007, 9:50 AM
Not much to say except that it doesn't get any better than that.

Roy Hatch
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Sounds like she appreciates you as much as you appreciate her. Whatever you been doing - keep it up.

Roy

John Schreiber
11-20-2007, 10:20 AM
That's the good stuff in life.

Ken Fitzgerald
11-20-2007, 11:14 AM
Some things in life are important........most are not.............The relationship you have with your wife and son.....Well....nothing is more important!

Congrats Greg!