PDA

View Full Version : Gloat

Arvin Brown
02-13-2004, 9:52 PM
Look at what my trip to Wisconsin neted me last week. All this in exchange for two pens from the Antler.

John Miliunas
02-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Look at what my trip to Wisconsin neted me last week. All this in exchange for two pens from the Antler.

Nice score, Arvin! Whereabouts and from whom did you manage to collect that many? :cool:

Dennis Peacock
02-14-2004, 12:13 AM
Nice score, Arvin! Whereabouts and from whom did you manage to collect that many? :cool:

John,

Me thinks he got those from your next door neighbor..!!! :D

Ain't you got no deer in your yard? :)

Shoot...I'd bet that Arvin would be willing to share a piece of antler with ya..... ;)

John Miliunas
02-14-2004, 12:24 AM
John,

Me thinks he got those from your next door neighbor..!!! :D

Ain't you got no deer in your yard? :)

Shoot...I'd bet that Arvin would be willing to share a piece of antler with ya..... ;)

Yeah, we do have some o'them deer around here, but I've only seen the girls. I've got a couple ideas on where to check for some, but just been too busy with all kinds of other stuff. Among other things, I got my pen kits from Ken today, so I'll be trying to get some of those done this weekend, in between the other items I already have going. :cool:

Arvin Brown
02-14-2004, 12:16 PM
Got them someone I met at work in Marinette. He collects them to make lamps and other things. He says these are the ones that are too small for him to use.

John Miliunas
02-14-2004, 9:59 PM
Got them someone I met at work in Marinette. He collects them to make lamps and other things. He says these are the ones that are too small for him to use.

Good for you, Arvin! I've asked a few of my hunting friends if they have any they could "spare" and, although all of them acknowledged that they have some they weren't really using for anything, nobody has come through for me. Oh well. I'll find some one of these days and start stinkin' up the shop! :cool: