PDA

View Full Version : Good news without the bad news!

Scott Shepherd
11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
In Keith's other thread, he mentioned some great news that's quickly gotten buried in another discussion and I think it's worthy of it's own thread.

I still have lots of FreeStuff Drawings to post and just received an email from Universal Laser Systems that included donations of 850 laser engraving items that they are donating for our FreeStuff Drawings. I have to say that ULS has been very generous supporting us this year. We will break these items up into several FreeStuff Drawings so as many of you as possible will be able to win prizes..

850 Laser Engravable Items! Man, that's a NICE donation. Nice to see some laser manufacturers supporting the laser forum by donating product. So from me, I say Thanks to ULS for your donation and support of this forum.

Now, can we hurry up and start drawing names :D

Paul Brinkmeyer
11-19-2007, 2:39 PM
Saw that and I sent a thanks to someone in sales at ULS that has been VERY helpfull after the sales.

Keith Outten
11-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Scott deserves all the credit for the ULS FreeStuff donation, he contacted them and did all the ground work.

Scott, ULS has shipped the items to me and they should be here by tomorrow I think.

Thanks againg for setting this up for our laser engraving forum.

Keith

Scott Shepherd
11-20-2007, 8:44 AM
I don't deserve any credit, I simply asked during a normal conversation if they would be willing to donate to the Creek. That was all I did and the rest is history!

It really is nice to see that level of support for the forum from one of the big boys in the industry.

Phyllis Meyer
11-20-2007, 8:59 AM
What a fantastic donation from Universal Laser! Thanks to all who set this up!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Gary Hair
11-20-2007, 7:16 PM
I don't deserve any credit, I simply asked during a normal conversation if they would be willing to donate to the Creek. That was all I did and the rest is history!

It really is nice to see that level of support for the forum from one of the big boys in the industry.

Scott,
I do a lot of fundraising for my local Rotary club and I am amazed at how hard it is for some people, impossible for some, to do what you "simply" did. You didn't do it to get credit, but you deserve it anyway.

Gary

Keith Outten
11-20-2007, 9:38 PM
We received two very heavy boxes this afternoon packed solid with pens, pen boxes, keyrings and who knows what else. Universal sent me an item list but I haven't had time yet to go through either box. Tomorrow morning I will take close look and see if I can start putting together packages for FreeStuff Drawings.

Thanks again to Scott for contacting Universal and to the ULS folks for being so generous.

Bill Cunningham
11-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Wow!! And it's a great promotion for them as well...

Amazing what you can get for 6 bucks eh!!

Scott Shepherd
11-21-2007, 1:05 PM
Scott,
I do a lot of fundraising for my local Rotary club and I am amazed at how hard it is for some people, impossible for some, to do what you "simply" did. You didn't do it to get credit, but you deserve it anyway.

Gary

Thanks Gary, that's very kind of you to say. I still stick to "I didn't do anything" :)