PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Laser

Adrian Theobalds
11-18-2007, 9:26 AM
Hi

Just wanted to get an update from persons who have purchased Chinese Lasers particularly the Rabbit Laser as it relates to life of laser tube.

I'm considering getting one for hobby purposes but would like to make a buck or two if the opportunity arises.

I've always liked the technology but the US based lasers are just way too expensive to get just for a hobby.

Any feedback would be helful.

Thanks
Adrian

Thinus Rabie
11-18-2007, 9:49 AM
Hi Adrian ,

I have a Golden laser 75watt 1300 X 700 , and are very happy with the aftersales service, even though I am in South Africa and the team in China.

There is however a difference , should you use it to earn a living (immediate availability regarding spares), but then again the spares are so cheap they just DHL it to me and 4 to 5 days later it arrives at my doorstep.

If you like I can put you into contact with them.

Bob Keyes
11-18-2007, 5:07 PM
Dear Adrian,

I have a Chinese 60w laser. It is not a Rabbit. I run it about 4 to 6 hours a day, 6 days a week. I have had it 22 months and have only had one problem. The water pump went out. Bought one from Northern Tools. It works fine.

I have no complaints with mine.

Adrian Theobalds
11-19-2007, 6:11 AM
Thanks Guys,

Can you give me the contact info for the manufacturers/suppliers you have? A website would also be nice.

Adrian

Arturo Villegas
11-19-2007, 1:28 PM
i have a rabbit laser. Call me if you want to hear the truth on these machines.

Arturo.

(323) 570-0177

Scott Shepherd
11-19-2007, 1:38 PM
Arturo, if you have information, good or bad, would you mind sharing it publically? A lot of people use these forums to decide on whether or not to buy a variety of things. Anything you post could be helpful for countless people in the future, good or bad.

David Hirschfield
11-20-2007, 5:42 PM
I have the Rabbit HX6090SE and am happy with it. The company has been responsive to any requests. I've had it for about a year and have not had any need for spares yet. The key is to understand the machine and the software settings. Once you wade through the manuals which are a a bit rough, you'll be OK. They're not really that bad but each time I read the manual I find something new.

I'd buy the same machine from Rabbit if I had the chance to, knowing what I know now.

David

Arturo Villegas
11-20-2007, 9:46 PM
Well, I wasnt as lucky as many of you that have American lasers (ULS).
I dont want to spark a long debate over chinese lasers or anything like that. All I got to say is that you get what you paid for. If you have the money to buy an American laser DO IT!. I aint saying chinese lasers aint worth their price. They are defenitelly worth the couple of thousand compare to the US made. But if you want something precise, durable with technical support then buy US. I at least think chinese lasers need more improvements if they want to sell here in the US.