PDA

View Full Version : Patriotic SUV

Keith Starosta
02-13-2004, 9:15 AM
A buddy of mine just sent me these pictures. One HELLUVA paint job, relaying a great message...

Keith

Keith Starosta
02-13-2004, 9:46 AM
Has it crossed anyone else's mind that the cost of that paint job contributed to the USO might have provided more support to the troops?

...what did cross my mind was the fact that those are decals, and not actual paint. It's still pretty cool.

Carl, lighten up, my man. I didn't post this to start a debate on the troop support, but as a way to help others show support!

Keith

Dan Bussiere
02-13-2004, 10:00 AM
Keith,
After 23 years in the Air Force Vehicle Maintenance field, I agree that you are correct. They are decals, not paint. After I retired in 98 and went to work for Greyhound Bus lines, we did the same thing to our busses for advertisement purposes. The cost for one of those decals is insignificant compared to the cost of other forms of advertisement and it usually provides much more bang for the buck. I am an expert in this field and it is money well spent. Please, let's keep our politics out of here. Take the post for what it is, a reflection of our professional troops.
Dan

Dennis Peacock
02-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Any Excellent way of showing support for our troops. LOML already said that we can NOT do that to our SUV..... :D

<b>On Another Note...........</b>
Gentlemen, We are all here to share and learn from each other. If it were a PAINT JOB, then I would have to agree with Carl. Since we know it AIN'T PAINT......then it's COOL..!!!!!

Let's keep it in a "cool" tone and let's let everyone speak (as long as it's civil and non-attacking).

Rob Littleton
02-13-2004, 10:42 AM
I am a man aof few words.......

AWESOME.....

thanks for posting..

I like the back "have they forgotten"

very touching song......

Steven Wilson
02-13-2004, 10:51 AM
A buddy of mine just sent me these pictures. One HELLUVA paint job, relaying a great message...

Keith

A rolling political message, and a distracting eye sore. If you want to park it fine, drive it on the highway and it's a safety hazard.

Don Abele
02-13-2004, 10:54 AM
If you are interested in learning more about the Patriotic Trucks (and the couple resonsible for them), check out their website: http://www.americastruck.net

Be well,

Doc

Julie Wright
02-13-2004, 12:12 PM
That is way COOL!!!

Tom Sweeney
02-13-2004, 2:41 PM
That is one awsome SUV! Love the message too.

And I thought my buddy had some cool flag stuff.