PDA

View Full Version : Nice Upgrade!

George Guadiane
11-16-2007, 7:23 PM
I like the new look! (or is my computer broken in a good way for a change?).

Scott Donley
11-16-2007, 7:26 PM
YOUR the one !:D

robert hainstock
11-16-2007, 7:34 PM
Murphy's coralary #690. puters never break down in a good way.
The site is easier on the eyes, and these tired old eyes need easier!:D

Jerry Allen
11-16-2007, 8:05 PM
I don't know. I feel like I need to crank up the contrast and I'm not doing well with the orange. I'll get used to it.

Steve Schlumpf
11-16-2007, 8:10 PM
Colors are one thing - but explain to me how I know which thread I already responded to and which one is new...

glenn bradley
11-16-2007, 8:17 PM
I don't know. I feel like I need to crank up the contrast and I'm not doing well with the orange. I'll get used to it.
I don't have any orange overall. Mine just looks blue/grey and washed out. No contrast. Must have been tested on a mac running Firefox(?).

Nope looks bad with Firefox as well. I get the orange thing now, the highlighting. My vote is 'not good'.

Love Ya, mean it, really . . .

Bernie Weishapl
11-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Steve look down at the bottom of the forum page and it gives details of all the symbols. It shows different ones and also shows what symbol is for ones you have posted to.

Richard Madison
11-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Please recind the "improvement". I hate change. Don't even carry the stuff in my pockets.

Howcum whenever I find something I like, they "fix" or "improve" it? Sometimes they just "discontinue" it. Another forum was my favorite until they "improved" it. Now slower by a factor of 10 and more difficult to use. Never go there now.

Tim A. Mitchell
11-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Not a fan of the orange either, and just about reported you accidently, rather than replying. I don't think the buttons were intended to be viewed at 1920X1200

Jim Kountz
11-17-2007, 8:26 AM
There is a very long ongoing thread about the new change over at the Forum Support board. The majority of the folks here hate it including me and for the life of me I cant understand why people insist on screwing around with something that aint broke!! Some will never learn I guess. The buttons are so small I cant see them hardly and that orange! Whew man thats just nasty.

Richard Madison
11-17-2007, 11:40 PM
It's unfixed. Thank you, thank you!