PDA

View Full Version : Quick Corel X3 question

Kerry Smith II
11-16-2007, 11:02 AM
I have a logo that I would like to reverse so I can put it on the back of glass, can someone help me find Corel's mirroring option?

Thanks, just starting and have a lot to learn.

Nevermind, I just figured it out.

Bill Cunningham
11-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Corel 12 has a little icon at the top that looks like a folded page.. clicking it mirrors the image.. I would be pretty sure that X3 has a similar icon..Barring that, after selecting the object,you can hold down the control key and drag a right or left handle sideways flip the image then move it back to where it was

Larry Bratton
11-17-2007, 5:28 PM
Corel 12 has a little icon at the top that looks like a folded page.. clicking it mirrors the image.. I would be pretty sure that X3 has a similar icon..Barring that, after selecting the object,you can hold down the control key and drag a right or left handle sideways flip the image then move it back to where it was
In X3 it is next to the little window (with the curved arrow) that allows you to enter rotation degree. Their are two of them, one of top of the other. They are context sensitive(pass your mouse cursor over them and they will show their function)

Also, under Arrange, click on Transformations, Rotations and you will find Scale and Mirror as an option in the docker.

Bill Cunningham
11-17-2007, 9:28 PM
Yup, then that would be the same as 12.. Nice to know that when I finally upgrade I won't have to hunt for 'that' :D