PDA

View Full Version : Clear vue cyclones ????

Scott Loven
11-15-2007, 6:17 PM
OK how do I get past the first page?

http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/

Mark Carlson
11-15-2007, 6:23 PM
Try clicking on the buttons under the shop picture. For instance the "Order Products" button.

~mark

frank shic
11-15-2007, 6:41 PM
i'm not seeing any buttons using internet explorer version 6. ed really should hire a professional web designer...

Gary Benson
11-15-2007, 6:52 PM
Works good in Safari. Pop up menus appear under each heading. This is a big redesign since last time I visited.

Mark Carlson
11-15-2007, 7:13 PM
I believe you need Flash installed on your machine to see the shop picture with all the buttons. If hes using Flash he probably did hire a Web designer.

~mark

Wade Lippman
11-15-2007, 8:08 PM
Works fine on Firefox.
Maybe he doesn't want to sell to people who use IE.

Jim O'Dell
11-15-2007, 8:15 PM
Works fine for me on IE 6 and on Netscape 7.2. The buttons don't look like a regular button. It's just writing, and fairly small print to boot. move your cursor over them and popup menus appear to click on. Jim.

Frank Hagan
11-16-2007, 12:37 AM
It does use flash, but works in IE 7, Firefox, and Mozilla 1.75 (an old browser). It does take a long time to load the first time. It has some errors between the "type" of html it says it is and the tags within it, but that's real common and shouldn't cause your browser to not show the pages.

You might check to see if the flash and images are being blocked by an anti-virus program like Norton Security Suite. Usually these programs have an "allowed sites" list somewhere for sites you trust to download the flash programs to your computer so it can run the content on the site. Or it just might be taking a long time for the site to download all the flash plugins, etc. if you don't have a good connection to them.

Its a nice design, but the type I really hated when I was on dial-up. I think it would take a long time because of all the graphics that swap out on the header. But more and more people are getting broadband and graphics-heavy sites are more common now.

Don Bullock
11-16-2007, 10:45 AM
The URL for the order page is:

http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/Order_Page.htm

Contct Information:

Contact Information

Email: Ed@clearvuecyclones.com
Telephone:864•878•3827
Mail:Ed Morgano
131 Lucky 7 Ln
Pickens, SC 29671

Peter Stahl
11-16-2007, 9:10 PM
I didn't have any trouble with either IE of FF. After you click on your selection you have to scroll down the page.