PDA

View Full Version : more gloats

TYLER WOOD
11-15-2007, 1:51 PM
Today is turning into a great day. I got to gloat about last nights auction results, now I get to gloat about something else.

I just sent an order off for a Barracuda 2 chuck system, with spindle adapter. Also threw in a live tail stock center with shipping all told under $200. Should help a little in the turning department. Won't have to borrow my mentor's equipment anymore!!!:D

Paul Engle
11-15-2007, 2:14 PM
Ok lets see the pic of the order blank, no pic didn't happen :eek: , no fair breaking the rules....:D Congrats man!

Steve Schlumpf
11-15-2007, 4:28 PM
And so it begins...

Bill Wyko
11-15-2007, 5:35 PM
I thought the LOYL didn't let you spend on turning stuff. I'm snitchin unless we get pics asap.:D

TYLER WOOD
11-15-2007, 5:45 PM
I'll post next week, when the stuff comes in the UPS or FedEx box!!! Just ordered them at 11:00 am today! Just so excited about it. Oh it wasn't my money any ways so Bill your out of luck snitching, gotta love parents who love their kids. Even if their kids are in the late twenties!!!! It's my Christmas present.

I must have been really good to my dad, or he's setting me up for something. This year he's bought me a GI 25-650 (birthday) and my chuck stuff (Christmas). Come to think of he, he is retired. Maybe he's setting up his shop at my house for his retirement..........:eek:

Bernie Weishapl
11-15-2007, 6:38 PM
Yep don't ya just love it Tyler when they set up their shop up at your house.:eek: :cool: :rolleyes: ;)