PDA

View Full Version : Finally able to finish project

charles lewis
11-14-2007, 2:09 PM
Been a while since I`ve been able to work in my shop ,here's some pics of my first wall clock made for LOML had a problem her wanting it stained and myself natural finish so I let project go for awhile until she asked if I was ever going to finish her clock.I did not tell her it was not stained .Cherry aged hanging on the wall , BLO and three coats of Lacquer spray thought it turned out pretty good and learning more as I go thanks to the people at SMC:D BTW spindles I did not turn purchased have no lathe

Charles Wiggins
11-14-2007, 2:23 PM
Been a while since I`ve been able to work in my shop ,here's some pics of my first wall clock made for LOML had a problem her wanting it stained and myself natural finish so I let project go for awhile until she asked if I was ever going to finish her clock.I did not tell her it was not stained .Cherry aged hanging on the wall , BLO and three coats of Lacquer spray thought it turned out pretty good and learning more as I go thanks to the people at SMC:D BTW spindles I did not turn purchased have no lathe

But does it keep good time?

Bill Wyko
11-14-2007, 2:25 PM
Very nice. Makes me want to build one myself. Great job.

scott spencer
11-14-2007, 5:38 PM
That's an extraordinary and unique looking clock....I really like it Charles. And like Bill, it makes me want to build one myself. Nice work!