PDA

View Full Version : Would like to visit WWers in PA

Douglas Robinson
11-12-2007, 2:07 PM
My employer has acquired a company in Allentown. I will be flying up there regularly, e.g. every other month or so. I noticed there are a lot of WWers in PA on-line here. I would enjoy meeting some of you and getting to see your shops, if you are so inclined. Sometimes I will be traveling directly to Allentown, but other trips will be to Newark and then driving down to Allentown and then back up to East Fishkill, NY. If you are in the vicinity of those travel routes let me know. I'm a Southerner now, but I was born and raised in NY and miss my fellow yankees.

Doug

Jack Hogoboom
11-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Douglas,

Come on by. I live in Mendham, NJ which is pretty close to the route you would travel from Newark to Allentown.

My shop is pretty pathetic compared to other members, but we'd love to have a chance to show you our hospitality.

Best,

Jack

Bill Hylton
11-14-2007, 8:57 PM
Suggest you try to attend a meeting of the Lehigh Valley Woodworker's Guild, third Thursday of every month. The guild's website www.lvwwg.com has meeting time and directions to meeting location. The website also has an archive of newsletters.

Bill