PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Demonstration at Pop Woodworking

Randy Klein
11-12-2007, 9:12 AM
Anyone other creekers going to the Leigh Jigs demonstration this Thursday (15 Nov) at the Pop Woodworking office?

Wes Billups
11-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Randy, I'm signed up but really debating it as I live northwest of Columbus and it's over a 2 hour drive. I'd love to go as the Bridge City demo was a great experience.

Anyone which can go should attend these as it's neat seeing all the latest PW projects in person.

Wes Billups

Randy Klein
11-12-2007, 1:29 PM
Don't forget they usually have a free raffle for whatever product they're demoing. Last time, they gave away 2 of the new Bosch worksite contractor saws with riving knife.

Plus, they also sell off tools they don't need anymore. I picked up a Steve Knight coffin smoother, bedded at 60 degrees, with a Japanese blade for $100.

Chris Rosenberger
11-12-2007, 1:51 PM
My wife & I will be attending. I went to the Bosch demo & enjoyed it.

Glen D. Huey
11-12-2007, 2:21 PM
Leigh will be giving away three dovetail jigs in a random drawing after the demonstration on Thursday, but we won't have any additional tools for sale this time (our books division will, however, have a table with woodworking books available at discounted prices). (Glen D. Huey, senior editor, Popular Woodworking)

Jim Kountz
11-12-2007, 5:45 PM
Well Glenn nice to see you posting here. I just finished your video and enjoyed it very much. Nice work!

Jim