PDA

View Full Version : First Bulk Buy Shipments made today

Ken Salisbury
02-11-2004, 4:16 PM
I shipped 400 sets of parts today of the 1330 kits ordered on the bulk-buy program. All I had were standard slimlines.

There are 2000 more sets (both standard slimlines and streamlines) presently waiting to clear customs in Ohio. I only filled orders for those people who ordered standard slimlines. Tomorrow I will fill free kit orders with the remaining 100 sets I have on hand to the first come-first serve people on the "free kit" list.

When I get the 2000 sets I will be shipping to those who ordered standard slimlines, streamlines and to those who ordered combinations of the 2 kits.

If you ordered from the bulk-buy program and have not submitted payment you need to do that. I can not ship until payment is made.

Kits were shippped to the following people today via USPS Priority Mail:

Sparky Paessler
John Millunas
Jim Marx
Lawrence Gottlieb
Steven Lybeck
Julie Wright

You people on the above list - lets get to turning pens and increase our inventory of finished pens to ship. Happy Turning !!!!!!!!

Stephen Lybeck
02-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Ken I am pumped, the kits are coming. Earl and Todd are sending blanks. I hope they all come this weekend because I have 4 days off and I am ready to turn.

John Miliunas
02-12-2004, 8:01 AM
Awesome! Thanks Ken! Got a bunch of blanks ready to rock 'n roll. (OK, not that, but "drill 'n spin"!) :cool: