PDA

View Full Version : Flat glass (shaped) ornaments

Lisa Walter
11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
I have been looking for flat glass ornaments. Laserbits has them for $2.49 a piece before the shipping. I was hoping to find them a little bit cheaper. The other day I found someone on ebay of all places. He has them in lots of 8,10 and 50 (depending on what you pick). If you order the case of 50 they came out to a little over a $1 a piece with shipping by ordering ONE case. I ordered 3 cases of different shapes and the shipping was $13.65 (rather than $10 for one case I believe) and I opted for the insurance for $1.35. SO! Total order was $148.50 divided by 150 ornaments makes them 99 cents a piece! Now I can't speak of the quality of course because they are shipping out today, but the guy was right on the ball with getting back to me and very polite too. I am not sure if he ships overseas so you might want to check that out before you go and order if you are out of the USA.......

The ebay ID is craftycloseouts and you can see him here also: http://stores.ebay.com/CRAFTY-CLOSEOUTS

I typed in craftycloseouts.com to see if he had a web site that I might get them cheaper (yeah I am trying haha!!) and it takes you right to his ebay site.

Just thought I would pass this along. Hope this helps someone.

Lisa

Gary Shoemake
11-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Marck Associates also has several in the 1.50 range. I use tham and they are very quick to fill the order.

Lisa Walter
11-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Marck Associates also has several in the 1.50 range. I use tham and they are very quick to fill the order.

Do you know their web site?

Thanks!

Scott Shepherd
11-09-2007, 12:23 PM
http://www.marckassoc.com/

You can request a catalog, it comes with a full, beautiful color catalog, along with a CD that has the catalog and pricing info on it.

Very nice looking products they have ranging from coffee mugs, to stainless travel mugs, glasses, to ornaments.

Lisa Walter
11-10-2007, 11:17 AM
A follow up to my first message. The ornaments are here. Well packed! Very nice stuff! Seems to be lasering just fine!! The shipping was very quick! I did not expect them to be here by now (they came yesterday). I will definately keep my eyes on this seller to see what else he puts up for sale :)

Lisa

Stephen Beckham
11-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Lisa,

I get most of my flat glass from Crystal By Design. They come individually wrapped in box with styro packing. They're nice for shipping. They are in the $2-2.5 range as well.

I got some from Marck, but they are not as large as the others. Nice glass, nice etching, but family pictures won't fit...