PDA

View Full Version : Need votive candle glass

Craig D Peltier
11-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi im looking for where to buy the glass that holds votive candles cheap. Like under $1. I need about 48 for xmas gifts. See pic attached. I can have the candles made for me but if its a good deal I can buy them with candles. Does anyone know of a good supplier for these?
I searched google with no luck.

Round Tapered and clear.

Phyllis Meyer
11-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi Craig,

A local Dollar Tree, or Dollar Store would have them. Sometimes if you order a case they will give you an even better deal. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Nancy Laird
11-06-2007, 10:46 AM
WalMart, Hobby Lobby, Michael's--Dollar Tree is probably your best bet for the price you are looking for.

Nancy (45 days)

Gary Keedwell
11-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi im looking for where to buy the glass that holds votive candles cheap. Like under $1. I need about 48 for xmas gifts. See pic attached. I can have the candles made for me but if its a good deal I can buy them with candles. Does anyone know of a good supplier for these?
I searched google with no luck.

Round Tapered and clear.
Hey..My eyes opened wide when I saw your picture. I just made two of those. LOML found some nice glasses at a craft store here in Massachusetts called Michael's. The glasses are 2 3/4" high, if I remember right. We have been experimenting with red and white candles.
You did a good job.:)
Gary