PDA

View Full Version : After reading all the Gloats...............

aaron hero
11-05-2007, 9:33 PM
I thought I should add my recent score, I bought an early seventies Unisaw with a Leeson 4 Hp 220 motor and a Unifence in excellent condition. I looks and runs like new, I think I got a very good deal for only $400. The guy even threw in a Delta outfeed table kit.
I am a happy guy! Aaron
I couldnt get the pic to load so if you want to see this awesome machine (and some other cool stuff) you will have to click on this link
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/aaronhero/?start=0

Rick Gifford
11-05-2007, 9:54 PM
I like Jasmine's tattoo :) LOL!

aaron hero
11-05-2007, 9:59 PM
She is tough! She didnt even cry when she got her "tattoo"!

frank shic
11-06-2007, 12:01 AM
did you build those campers? the curved work is incredible! BTW you got a great deal on that unifence/saw/outfeed table.

scott spencer
11-06-2007, 7:09 AM
That's definitely gloat worthy! ....Great deal! Enjoy....

Tim Marks
11-06-2007, 7:11 AM
A welding cart out of MDF? Err, aren't you supposed to weld one out of steel (at least you built it yourself, mine is sitting on a welding stock cheap metal welding cart that doesn't fit it).

Rob Russell
11-06-2007, 7:11 AM
Yeah - that's gloatworthy!

Bryan Cowing
11-06-2007, 7:29 AM
Reminds me of the IKEA commercial, the lady running toward her hubby waiting in the car, yelling Start the car ! Start the car! thinking the price she just paid that she stole it and had to make a quick get away! Great score!!!

Brad Townsend
11-06-2007, 8:21 AM
The heck with the saw. Jasmine is the real gloat!:)

Dusty Fuller
11-06-2007, 9:07 AM
About the truck... good work on that one. My dad used to have one similar (not nearly as nice, but still).

DF

Seth Poorman
11-06-2007, 9:34 AM
Nice score !!!! Old American Arn...:)

David G Baker
11-06-2007, 9:49 AM
Aaron,
Awesome gloat and great work on the trailer. You are truly a gifted person.

aaron hero
11-06-2007, 1:30 PM
Thanks all! answers to questions, Yes I built the trailer, I built the welding cart out of MDF cause I had no steel at the time, I was going to build another out of steel but the wood one has work great for three years now so I think I'm stuck with it. The 69 Chevy I got from my grandfather about 20 years ago, He bought it new and I restored it about ten years ago, the engine has never been touched and still runs like new!
Jasmine is my grandaughter and I am her favorite person in the whole world!
I like to build different kinds of stuff, here are some more of my projects.
Thanks again! Aaron
http://groups.msn.com/aaronsspeakers/pictures

Rick Gifford
11-06-2007, 3:28 PM
Jasmine is my grandaughter and I am her favorite person in the whole world!

And that's the way it aught to be too! :D I tell folks there isn't a human that walks this earth I love more than my little grand daughter (just a yr old now, me and my wife are raising her).

I enjoyed the pics. Those speakers are a fine peice of craftsmanship. Looks like you have it down to an art now. Nice looking family too. I wish my yard was that sharp...:p but me and yardwork just don't seem to get along.

aaron hero
11-07-2007, 7:19 PM
Thanks for the kind words! I just found out my oldest daughter (26) is eights weeks pregnant! I will have another grandchild soon! The best part is my son in law wants to name the baby after me! (I cant blame him, I am a great man) Having grand kids is awesome, I really miss having my kids running around the house.
Aaron