PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Donations....

Dennis Peacock
02-10-2004, 9:04 PM
I have been contacted by a member of our Corporate Leadership Team. I returned his call and he will be getting with me tomorrow. I am hoping for a donation to the FPP effort by the company I work for. Soo-o-o-o......I am hoping I will have good news to post tomorrow.

Dennis Peacock
02-10-2004, 9:07 PM
Oh yea....I forgot to mention that my company is doing a story in our corporate news letter sent out weekly to its over 5500 employees and it is all about the FPP..!!!!!

Ken Salisbury
02-11-2004, 8:20 AM
Oh yea....I forgot to mention that my company is doing a story in our corporate news letter sent out weekly to its over 5500 employees and it is all about the FPP..!!!!!

Great Dennis - keep up the good work !!!!!!

Waymon Campbell
02-11-2004, 9:06 AM
Nice work Dennis. Keep us updated as to progress. I am trying the same thing at my company.

Waymon...

Tim McGill
02-11-2004, 9:32 AM
Corporate sponsorship is awesome.

Try to convenience your company to sponsor one pen for each of their employees. They could then ask each employee to personalize the gift with a short note.

What a wonderful way for companies to support the troops and get their employees involved. Not only will it lift the spirits of the soldier that receives it, but also lift the spirits of the employees.

I feel a lot of energy in this group.
Tim McGill
2/10/04

Dennis Peacock
02-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Well....the news wasn't good......

They weren't willing to do ANYTHING..!!!!! Some company I work for!! They rape you of your life and then won't give anything in return.!!

Nuff said....