PDA

View Full Version : Colts accused of cheating

Gary Keedwell
11-05-2007, 3:52 PM
Seems the colts are accused of blasting crowd noise on their PA system when Brady was trying to call signals.
Looks like they should be fined $500,00 and forfeit draft chioces next year. They should also fine the Refs. Disgraceful!!!!!:eek:

Chris Padilla
11-05-2007, 4:40 PM
Most stadiums blast stuff in-between plays to get the crowd going but I dunno about during. Being from Colorado (don't get me started on the sorry state of my beloved Broncos), the old Mile High Stadium south end could get so loud the QBs of opposing teams had to go on silent counts.

Benjamin Dahl
11-05-2007, 5:32 PM
looks like the league has already cleared Indy with a nice excuse that what we heard was a mistake by CBS and not something at the dome. pretty convenient answer but I don't buy it.

Gary Keedwell
11-05-2007, 5:41 PM
looks like the league has already cleared Indy with a nice excuse that what we heard was a mistake by CBS and not something at the dome. pretty convenient answer but I don't buy it.
The guy on the radio said it would have to be the SHORTEST investigation on record.:eek: Sounds fishy to me.......

Dan Stuewe
11-05-2007, 6:52 PM
Not much shorter than the video investigation.

You New Englanders aren't happy unless you're miserable ;)

Here's to some enjoyable competition for the second half of the season.

I'm in the L.A. market, so I watch our professional team on Saturdays (I wish I could say "tongue in cheek" regarding "professional" and USC.)

James Carmichael
11-05-2007, 7:05 PM
I find all of the artificially-generated noise at sporting events distasteful, anyway.

Remember when they tried penalizing home teams for excessive crowd noise?

Gary Keedwell
11-05-2007, 7:14 PM
I find all of the artificially-generated noise at sporting events distasteful, anyway.

Remember when they tried penalizing home teams for excessive crowd noise?
I'm glad you said that James. I had completely forgotten that. I wish that they could penalize but I think it would be very tricky. Don't forget it works both ways. If the Colts get into the playoffs..they'll have to come to Foxboro, Massachusetts.:D :D
Gary

Jon Lanier
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Colts when on the road always go on a silent count. I suggest the Patriots do the same or get some cheese to go with that whine. ;)

Gary Keedwell
11-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Colts when on the road always go on a silent count. I suggest the Patriots do the same or get some cheese to go with that whine. ;)
Only losers whine:rolleyes: :p
Gary

Tim A. Mitchell
11-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Well Ill leave you guys the "h", and keep the wine with the cheese. Go Packers!!:D:):D:):D

Who am I kidding It has to be beer for the game!

Denny Rice
11-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Thats why I am a Hockey fan (i.e> Detroit Red Wings) to be exact. You never hear hockey players complaining about the other team cheating or calls not going their way. If its going on, the gloves come off and its "on" till someone hits the ice........Problem solved!:eek:

Jon Lanier
11-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Thats why I am a Hockey fan (i.e> Detroit Red Wings) to be exact. You never hear hockey players complaining about the other team cheating or calls not going their way. If its going on, the gloves come off and its "on" till someone hits the ice........Problem solved!:eek:

I prefer Golf. They call penalties on themselves. Honor and integrity cannot be found at such a high level any where else.

Gary Keedwell
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
I prefer Golf. They call penalties on themselves. Honor and integrity cannot be found at such a high level any where else.
:D :D Yea Bill Clinton is a golfer.:eek: ;)

Jon Lanier
11-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Play golf with a guy and he will reveal his character. You gave a good illustrative with Bill.

Denny Rice
11-06-2007, 3:29 AM
Play golf with a guy and he will reveal his character. You gave a good illustrative with Bill.

Maybe thats why a lot of hockey players play golf in the summer.LOL:)

Greg Narozniak
11-06-2007, 9:14 AM
You New Englanders aren't happy unless you're miserable ;)

LOL That is soo True!

Phyllis Meyer
11-06-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm with you Tim! GO PACKERS!!! The Colts/Patriots game was entertaining, there are some great players and the quarterbacks are top notch!

Folks, no matter who your team is, can anyone deny the fact that
Brett Favre is the greatest player to watch? Win or loose, he is truly enjoying what he does! To watch this team win in the two stadiums (with the loudest noise blairing) is awesome, and to think the announcers were questioning his arm????:D :)

No playoff predictions...just a woman that enjoys football. I will not argue, but...watching a game being played at Lambeau Field when the wind is blowing and the snow is falling is good football!:) :D :) :D :) :D

Sincerely,
Phyllis