PDA

View Full Version : Grease Gun

Seth Poorman
11-05-2007, 1:39 PM
I just found the grease gun that im going to buy..Its made in Illinios and Hires Auto parts sells it !! After a long search most of what I found was made in China..:p
I guess its big News to find a product thats still made in USA !!:rolleyes:
Most of my Tools are American made.. (England - German - Canada...too.)

Rod Sheridan
11-05-2007, 2:01 PM
OK Seth, I have to ask, if they're German, English or Canadian, how can they all be American?

regards, Rod.

Seth Poorman
11-05-2007, 2:06 PM
OK Seth, I have to ask, if they're German, English or Canadian, how can they all be American?

regards, Rod.

Thanks for pointing that out Rod... Corrected...:o .............:D

Rod Sheridan
11-05-2007, 2:49 PM
I laughed Seth, and I'm glad to see that you are supporting North American and European manufacturers.

When I purchased my cabinet saw, I looked at the usual suspects, and settled on General. It seemed to be the last North American manufacturer, and made a decent saw.

I have since purchased more equipment from them, as well as an Oneida cyclone to round out my North American purchases.

As I've posted many times before, we often buy offshore equipment because the price is attractive. It costs real money to make things in North America, and most of us seem unwilling to pay for that.

Too bad, since once your neighbour is unemployed, they cannot afford post secondary education for their children. It just starts a big downward spiral that's tough to reverse.

Oh, off my soap box, and back to work........Rod.