PDA

View Full Version : Army Approves Us To Ship Pens

Keith Outten
02-10-2004, 12:45 PM
The Freedom Pen Program is now official. I received a phone call this morning from Major Andrew Parker and we discussed the details of transfering our pens to him for transportation and delivery.

I have reserved a space on our new web site for a pen counter, right up at the top of the page. I haven't inserted the numbers yet because I don't have enough pens to make the first shipment. The new counter will be updated every day and show total pens recieved and shipped.

We have 142 pens in our office right now, anyone who has pens completed please start sending them to us so we can schedule the first delivery. I know most of you are still waiting on pen kits and I know that Ken Salisbury is probably within a week of receiving the first batch but I need at least a hundred to two hundred more pens to fill up the first box.

Thanks,

Keith Starosta
02-10-2004, 1:16 PM
That is spectacular, Keith! Congrats on becoming "official"!

Keith

Jerry Stringer
02-10-2004, 2:21 PM
The Freedom Pen Program is now official.

I gotta be honest here . . . I've dealt with government operations for most of my working career and my biggest fear in this program was that the red tape of the beaurocratic system would not allow the military to assist.

That fear was unfounded and now it's time to quit playing around and make some pens!!!

Fantastic job!

Jerry

Ed Falis
02-10-2004, 5:24 PM
Great work, Keith. I second that I had Jerry's worry, also from a career of dealing with the gov't. This program is on a roll!

- Ed