PDA

View Full Version : The "Official" 2007 Ornament Exchange

Curt Fuller
11-03-2007, 10:32 PM
OK, Here we go. This is the the official sign up for the 2007 Holiday Ornament Exchange. Below is a list of those that have indicated they want to participate, so far. But in case anyone has had a change of heart, things come up, or anything like that, let me know via a post to this thread or a PM and I'll take you off the list. And if anyone that's not on the list wants to be there, do likewise and I'll add you to the list. And just to make sure everyone is still on the same page, confirm your intent to participate in the same manner. We'll let this go until Saturday, November 17th. Then we'll throw the names in a hat, draw the trades, and you can contact each other with mailing addresses and make the trades. Pretty simple, eh?

Here are the rules......

Turn an ornament! Any size, style, shape, wood or other turnable material, any finish, anything that you can create using a lathe for at least part of the process. Contact your trading partner for their mailing address. Send it to them. Sit anxiously by the mailbox waiting for yours to arrive. Just like that!

Nancy Laird
Ken Fitzgerald
Pete Jordan
Chris Rolke
Doug Jones
Bill Blasic
Andy Hoyt
Kevin McPeek
Tyler Wood
Paul Heely
Bernie Weishapl
Bonnie Campbell
Dennis Peacock
Tom Sherman
Bill Wyko
Larry Marley
Shane Whitlock
Wayne Boian
Bill Stevener
Jon McCoy
Bobby McCarley
Adam Tracksler
John Taylor
Brian Weick
Christopher Hartley
Richard Madison
Jeffrey Fusaro
Bob Hallowell
Raymond Overman
Dean Thomas
Rick Apt
Ron Erickson
Dennis Kranz
David Fried
Bill Noce
Earl Reid
Doug M Jones
Curt Fuller
John Lanier
Dave Bonde
Rex Guinn

Jon Lanier
11-03-2007, 10:46 PM
If nobody minds a newbie shot at it.... I'm in.

Jim Becker
11-04-2007, 9:11 AM
Regrettably, I had to bow out on this one. I cannot get near the lathe due to my cabinetry projects and also have some extra international business travel coming that will cause me to lose a few weekends. The cabinetry for the addition has to take first priority. That said, if things end up with an odd number, I'll be glad to do it on an "IOU" basis.

Curt, I already edited the list relative to my name for you. You'll need moderator help going forward as normal edit privileges expire after 24 hours.

Brian Weick
11-04-2007, 9:21 AM
Curt,
are there any size limitations on the ornament? lxwxh.
Thanks ,
Brian,

On a side note:
Oh, Mr. Becker's excuses- lets see- did you pull those out of your excuse Rolodex ,,,,,,,hmmm,, did you Jim-LOL- Just Kidding Jim, I hope you will be able to participate :)
Brian

Ken Fitzgerald
11-04-2007, 9:52 AM
A warning to anyone considering me as an exchange partner. My PM3520B is still sitting on the pallets in the huge box. I was hoping to start priming the rest of the shop today. Yesterday, I got the walls ready to paint. As I was beginning to sponge the joints on the ceiling last night, I had a major vertigo attack.

I'll try to work the mud later this morning. And maybe get started on priming this evening. I hope to have the shop done and the lathe and b/s ready for use before Thanksgiving.

Jim Becker
11-04-2007, 10:07 AM
On a side note:
Oh, Mr. Becker's excuses- lets see- did you pull those out of your excuse Rolodex ,,,,,,,hmmm,, did you Jim-LOL- Just Kidding Jim, I hope you will be able to participate :)
Brian

Trust me, Brian, I'd love to be turning for this event as well as just to be turning. But my willingness to do the international travel (new-hire sales/technical training) and an unexpected 2007 session in Beijing for that kinda changes the schedule dynamics. It's almost "good" that our addition has been moving along a little slow (due to the township...don't get me started here...) as it gives me more time for the cabinetry projects. Of course, not receiving a shipment of needed material this weekend isn't helping.

If there is any way I can "swing" getting near the lathe in the next few weeks, I'll opt back in. But I didn't want to make a promise that I couldn't keep.

Curt Fuller
11-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Curt,
are there any size limitations on the ornament? lxwxh.
Thanks ,
Brian,

On a side note:
Brian

No size limitation Brian. Just keep in mind that you'll have to box it up and mail it and I don't think UPS will do things over about 100 lbs.

Curt Fuller
11-04-2007, 10:25 AM
There's one rule I forgot........

Please don't post any pictures of your ornament until after the exchange names have been drawn!

Tom Sherman
11-04-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm still in it'll be one the last things I get to turn before I have knee surgery on the 29th. Looking forward to it.(turning the ornament, not the surgery)

Paul Heely
11-04-2007, 1:25 PM
I'm still in.

Jeffrey Fusaro
11-04-2007, 1:38 PM
i'm still in!

don't be disappointed if my ornament looks like pen, err... i mean icicle. i think that i have forgotten how turn any other shape.

is any one else the least bit curious why brian w. would ask about size limitations....? isn't he the one with monster pattern-maker lathe???? :confused:

ken-- don't worry about not being able to turn an ornament. just put a forwarding address label on the mustard crate and send her my way in place of an ornament.

on the tree? under the tree? who cares, right??? :D

Jon Lanier
11-04-2007, 2:01 PM
Regrettably, I had to bow out on this one. I cannot get near the lathe due to my cabinetry projects and also have some extra international business travel coming that will cause me to lose a few weekends. The cabinetry for the addition has to take first priority. That said, if things end up with an odd number, I'll be glad to do it on an "IOU" basis.

Curt, I already edited the list relative to my name for you. You'll need moderator help going forward as normal edit privileges expire after 24 hours.

C'mon Jim, where are you priorities? :rolleyes:

Keith Burns
11-04-2007, 2:26 PM

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE 24,574 POSTS ON THIS FORUM CAN'T FIND TIME TO TURN AN ORNAMENT !

Pete Jordan
11-04-2007, 2:32 PM
I think you are on to something Keith.

I will be glad to exchange with any of the alibi ers.

Pete

John Taylor
11-04-2007, 2:51 PM
Im still in, providing there are no objections to someone having to send theirs to the UK.

john

Andy Hoyt
11-04-2007, 4:37 PM
No problem John.

If you ended up with mine, it's only value would be derived from the fact that it's "imported".

Bill Stevener
11-04-2007, 4:53 PM
HARD TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE 24,574 POSTS ON THIS FORUM CAN'T FIND TIME TO TURN AN ORNAMENT !

Ya know, this is really sad, but when that's all you do??

And the other one, my lathe is still in the crate? What the heck did you do, break the other one? :confused:

And any one else considering (I just can't do it) you know who you are!!!!

A fine and well respected turner on this forum has put forth a great effort and devoted his time to generate, conduct and follow through with an outstanding event.
If you can find the time to turn on and sit in front of your computer, I am sure there is enough time to turn something as small as an ornament.
This is not a turning contest, it's for the season and fellowship, lets get with it folks. If you don't think you can turn one, why not buy one from some one that has a vast variety to choose from. I am sure they would be glad to sell you one or two.
The only excuse to back out in my book is if you broke both arms. Then you would not be able to tell us why.

I am still in, even if I have to mail it to myself. :D

Jim Becker
11-04-2007, 5:46 PM

Well, Keith...it's not just time. I cannot PHYSICALLY get to the lathe as there is two rooms of cabinetry piled in front of it. Nor can I turn when I'm half-way around the world (literally) posting from my hand-held... ;)

Ya know, this is really sad, but when that's all you do??

Respectfully, most of my posting is in support of others and I'm sad that the realities of life are questioned. At least I had the courtesy to bow out now, rather than disappoint someone later.

Dave Bonde
11-04-2007, 6:36 PM
I added my name to the post down the list but it is not on this sticky post. Please count me in. John, I would have no problem if you were my exchange partner. Dave

It is now, Dave.

John Taylor
11-04-2007, 6:49 PM
No problem John.

If you ended up with mine, it's only value would be derived from the fact that it's "imported".

HI

If I got an Andy Hoyt original I would be honoured indeed.

john

Jon Lanier
11-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Can't get to a lathe? Sounds like Jim needs to 'Beaver Up.' :p

Rex Guinn
11-05-2007, 8:01 AM
Curt please add me to the list, I have never made and ornament, but would like to.

Done

michael gallagher
11-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm in, providing it's okay for a beginner to participate!

TYLER WOOD
11-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Still in, but it might be later in December before I can get mine out the door. Maybe mid-month, if that's a problem I would have to bow out too. So many commitments for turnings right now that HAVE TO BE done. Sorry, family comes fisrt, and SWMBO has made arrangements for presents from the lathe (2 bowls, 5 pens, 1 clock, 1 humidor, plus two bowls for an auction next We. for my church's ministry funds) WHEW!!!!!

Nancy Laird
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm gonna stay on the list, but I feel very sorry for whoever gets my poor attempt at an ornament. I apologize in advance.

Nancy (46 days)

Don Orr
11-05-2007, 1:07 PM
Put me on the list to particpate. I'll come up with something!:eek: :D Our club demo this week is on ornaments.

Doug M Jones
11-05-2007, 1:08 PM
I'm in and really looking forward to the challenge.

If Jim would still like to participate, you could pair me with him and I'll gladly take his ornament at anytime. I like Christmas surprises in July.:)
I have gleaned so much information from his posts and PMs and would be honored to wait until time permits. He sounds like a man with his priorities in the correct order. I'm still a beginner so he would probably get the short end of the bargain in any case.

What are the rules about posting pictures of the ornaments. Should the maker post a picture prior to sending or do we let the receiver post so that it will be a surprise?

Curt thanks again for arrainging this.

Jim Becker
11-05-2007, 3:09 PM
Doug, I'm willing to do that without question. I just know that the next month and a half are going to be extra busy and intrusive to shop time no matter how I try. And I don't have a lathe I can schlep in my carry-on! LOL

Jason Clark2
11-05-2007, 4:52 PM
Add me to the list, I'm sure I'll be able to throw something together.

Jason

Ron Erickson
11-05-2007, 8:00 PM
I am still in, and it is already made.

Curt Fuller
11-05-2007, 8:00 PM
Here's and updated list of participants. Those in red are the ones I've had some sort of confirmation from. Still waiting on the ones in black.

Nancy Laird
Ken Fitzgerald
Pete Jordan
Chris Rolke
Doug Jones
Bill Blasic
Andy Hoyt
Kevin McPeek
Tyler Wood
Paul Heely
Bernie Weishapl
Bonnie Campbell
Dennis Peacock
Tom Sherman
Bill Wyko
Larry Marley
Shane Whitlock
Wayne Boian
Bill Stevener
Jon McCoy
Bobby McCarley
Adam Tracksler
John Taylor
Brian Weick
Jeffrey Fusaro
Bob Hallowell
Raymond Overman
Dean Thomas
Rick Apt
Ron Erickson
Dennis Kranz
David Fried
Bill Noce
Earl Reid
Doug M Jones
Greg Just
Dave Bonde
John Lanier
Rex Guinn
Michael Gallagher
Don Orr
Jason Clark2

And ta da ----------- John "Ugly Stick" Hart!

Bill Noce
11-06-2007, 7:09 AM
Count me in

Bill Blasic
11-06-2007, 7:20 AM
I'm still in!

Bonnie Campbell
11-06-2007, 7:58 AM
Sorry about that! I'm still in.

Bernie Weishapl
11-06-2007, 9:42 AM
Curt sorry. I am still in.

Bobby McCarley
11-06-2007, 9:46 AM
Sent Curt a PM, I'm good to go.

Bobby McCarley

Dennis Peacock
11-06-2007, 1:26 PM
I'm still in.

John Hart
11-06-2007, 9:23 PM
I'd like to try one

Raymond Overman
11-07-2007, 1:30 PM
-tongue in cheek comments starting here-

Poor me. I don't know if anyone would be willing to even accept an ornament from my lathe. I'd hate to disappoint someone. I haven't turned an ornament in a long time. I'm scared.

Finish up with humble act around here and get to turning you pansies! :eek: It's not a contest and if all I received is a honey dipper with a string through the end of it and a note saying that it's an ornament, then it's all right by me. The key is you gave it your best shot.

Move it, move it, move it. Adapt, improvise, overcome. What do you think this is? Some kind of summer camp for a bunch of wusses? We want some get up and go from you around here. How do you expect to become expert turners if you don't do something new. Get your butt in front of your lathe and crank out some ornaments. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.

-end tongue in cheek comments-

I'm still in.

Ken Fitzgerald
11-07-2007, 1:56 PM
-tongue in cheek comments starting here-

Poor me. I don't know if anyone would be willing to even accept an ornament from my lathe. I'd hate to disappoint someone. I haven't turned an ornament in a long time. I'm scared.

Finish up with humble act around here and get to turning you pansies! :eek: It's not a contest and if all I received is a honey dipper with a string through the end of it and a note saying that it's an ornament, then it's all right by me. The key is you gave it your best shot.

Move it, move it, move it. Adapt, improvise, overcome. What do you think this is? Some kind of summer camp for a bunch of wusses? We want some get up and go from you around here. How do you expect to become expert turners if you don't do something new. Get your butt in front of your lathe and crank out some ornaments. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.

-end tongue in cheek comments-

I'm still in.

If push comes to shove, I'll reincarnate the "Diving Board", remount the "Bomb" and get one turned Raymond.......but I won't use the mustard or the new b/s until the shop is finished!:D

TYLER WOOD
11-07-2007, 1:58 PM
Mr. Hart??? Is that you? Somethings bring every thing out of the cupboards!:rolleyes:

John Hart
11-07-2007, 2:04 PM
Look...I heard about this ornament thing, and just couldn't stay away any longer. 'Sides....Raymond called my house and threatened to poke me with a stick. :eek:

TYLER WOOD
11-07-2007, 2:15 PM
That's it Raymond, your out here. We warned you about bringing riffraff in here!:p

Nice to see you back, hope it's for the long run and not a drive by. We've missed Mr. Hart!!!

Chris Rolke
11-07-2007, 2:34 PM
count me in please

Jim Becker
11-07-2007, 3:17 PM
Look...I heard about this ornament thing, and just couldn't stay away any longer. 'Sides....Raymond called my house and threatened to poke me with a stick.

It wasn't a stick...it was a Bonker!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-07-2007, 3:36 PM
It wasn't a stick...it was a Bonker!

And it wasn't poked but thrown!

Nancy Laird
11-07-2007, 3:38 PM
John!! You're back!!! Hooray!!!!

We have missed you!

Thanks for waking him up, Raymond.

Nancy (44 days)

Tom Sherman
11-07-2007, 3:54 PM
Oh my goodness, it is John Hart. Good to see you back hope things are going better for you.

Skip Spaulding
11-07-2007, 4:50 PM
Please add me to the list. Thanks , Skip

Curt Fuller
11-07-2007, 8:07 PM
Moving along pretty good now...

reds are confirmed, still waiting to hear from those in black. And anyone that wants to join in is still welcome.

Nancy Laird
Ken Fitzgerald
Pete Jordan
Chris Rolke
Doug Jones
Bill Blasic
Andy Hoyt
Kevin McPeek
Tyler Wood
Paul Heely
Bernie Weishapl
Bonnie Campbell
Dennis Peacock
Tom Sherman
Bill Wyko
Larry Marley
Shane Whitlock
Wayne Boian
Bill Stevener
Jon McCoy
Bobby McCarley
Adam Tracksler
John Taylor
Brian Weick
Jeffrey Fusaro
Bob Hallowell
Raymond Overman
Dean Thomas
Rick Apt
Ron Erickson
Dennis Kranz
David Fried
Bill Noce
Earl Reid
Doug M Jones
Greg Just
Dave Bonde
John Lanier
Rex Guinn
Michael Gallagher
Don Orr
Jason Clark2
John "Ugly Stick" Hart
Skip Spaulding
Nathan Camp
Andy Hullinger

Nathan Camp
11-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Sorry for showing up late to the party, but count me in as well.

Nathan

Andy Hullinger
11-08-2007, 7:35 AM
What better way to say thanks! I've been lurking for months (you all do some amazing work, and are always generous with your comments and knowledge) Now's the time for me to give back. I'm in!

-Andy

John Hart
11-08-2007, 8:48 PM
I got my ornament bulb done tonight!!! Woo Hoo! It could stand by itself as a little hollowform, but I guess it'll have to hang from something. Now I gotta figger out how to do a cool finial thinger.:)

Leigh Costello
11-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Curt,
Please add my name to your list. I'll try a lot of things once, so whoever gets my name as a turner, beware. :D
Leigh Costello

Rich Stewart
11-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Is it possible for me to be included in this? I am late getting in. I am always a little (a lot) intimidated by these things. There are so many incredible woodturners here. Sorry in advance to whoever gets mine.

Curt Fuller
11-09-2007, 8:18 PM
Names in Red are 'fer sures', Black are 'not fer sures'.

Nancy Laird
Ken Fitzgerald
Pete Jordan
Chris Rolke
Doug Jones
Bill Blasic
Andy Hoyt
Kevin McPeek
Tyler Wood
Paul Heely
Bernie Weishapl
Bonnie Campbell
Dennis Peacock
Tom Sherman
Bill Wyko
Larry Marley
Shane Whitlock
Wayne Boian
Bill Stevener
Jon McCoy
Bobby McCarley
Adam Tracksler
John Taylor
Brian Weick
Jeffrey Fusaro
Bob Hallowell
Raymond Overman
Dean Thomas
Rick Apt
Ron Erickson
Dennis Kranz
David Fried
Bill Noce
Earl Reid
Doug M Jones
Greg Just
Dave Bonde
John Lanier
Rex Guinn
Michael Gallagher
Don Orr
Jason Clark2
John Hart
Skip Spaulding
Nathan Camp
Andy Hullinger
Leigh Costello
Rich Stewart
Ben Gastfriend

Shane Whitlock
11-09-2007, 9:00 PM
I'm still in.

Ben Gastfriend
11-11-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm in if there's still room/time...

Thanks,
Ben

There is - you're in.

Kevin McPeek
11-11-2007, 5:15 PM
I'm still in. Sorry I haven't been watching the thread so I missed roll call.

You're in Kevin - but take two laps around the creek for being tardy :eek:

George Morris
11-11-2007, 7:41 PM
Please add my name to the list. I am In!! George

Curt Fuller
11-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Wow, we've confirmed almost everyone and added quite a few more. I've sent PM's to all that haven't confirmed so hopefully we'll hear from them too.

Again, Red's are for sure, Blacks are not for sure.

SMC Holiday Ornament Exchange list…..

Nancy Laird
Ken Fitzgerald
Pete Jordan
Chris Rolke
Doug Jones
Bill Blasic
Andy Hoyt
Kevin McPeek
Tyler Wood
Paul Heely
Bernie Weishapl
Bonnie Campbell
Dennis Peacock
Tom Sherman
Bill Wyko
Larry Marley
Shane Whitlock
Wayne Boian
Bill Stevener
Jon McCoy
Bobby McCarley
Adam Tracksler
John Taylor
Brian Weick
Jeffrey Fusaro
Bob Hallowell
Raymond Overman
Dean Thomas
Rick Apt
Ron Erickson
Dennis Kranz
David Fried
Bill Noce
Earl Reid
Doug M Jones
Greg Just
Dave Bonde
John Lanier
Rex Guinn
Michael Gallagher
Don Orr
Jason Clark2
John Hart
Skip Spaulding
Nathan Camp
Andy Hullinger
Leigh Costello
Rich Stewart
Ben Gastfriend
George Morris
Rob Bourgeois

Kevin McPeek
11-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Well I am ashamed to admit that I have been busy with flat work. Its for a good cause though, but my lathe has been mocking me the whole time.

David Fried
11-12-2007, 10:55 AM
I got my ornament bulb done tonight!!!

Now I remember why we hate you! :D

Now I gotta figger out how to do a cool finial thinger.:)

Since I've never hollowed anything I started with the finial thinger. Broke my first one last night! Time to change my approach and try again tonight. Hope I don't end up with the traditional block-o-wood on a string orniment!

John Hart
11-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm sorry Dave.:( I forgot to try to control myself.:o

Oh Hey...by the way...I have the whole thing done now!!!!....I like it!!! Took pictures and everything!!! Woo Hoo!:p :D

Pete Jordan
11-12-2007, 3:58 PM
We are glad to see ol do gooder Hart is back in town!:D

Rob Bourgeois
11-12-2007, 7:30 PM
add me to you confirmed list...

Curt I sent you a PM also.

Bernie Weishapl
11-12-2007, 9:45 PM
I'm sorry Dave.:( I forgot to try to control myself.:o

Oh Hey...by the way...I have the whole thing done now!!!!....I like it!!! Took pictures and everything!!! Woo Hoo!:p :D

Thats ok John I have had mine done since Curt put the first post up. Of course I have been getting ready for Christmas since mid October.:D

John Hart
11-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Careful Bernie....This is a hostile crowd.:eek: :)

Raymond Overman
11-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Well, I may get a little hostility but I finished turning an icicle this evening and almost finished turning the body for an ornament. I'm not sure yet if this will be the one that gets sent somewhere.

I will say that I blew up two bodies for ornaments this past weekend because I wasn't quite one with my lathe when I stepped through the door. Lately I feel it's one of those situations where I should just quit and clean up the shop.

Bernie Weishapl
11-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Yea I know John. I am in the bunker with my Moxie waiting.

Andy Hoyt
11-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey, Bern. Funny you should say that --- I'm doing mine with a Moxie bottle as the body.

Jeffrey Fusaro
11-13-2007, 11:50 AM
curt--

this gets better as the time gets closer. thanks again for organizing.

i know that you have instructed folks NOT to include any photos of what they have been making for this contest. that's a great idea. i think the recipients will all have fun with "show-n-tell" once the exchange occurs.

i was wondering how you, and the rest, felt about the ornament makers taking photos of the "misfits" that happened along the way.

these photos could also be posted after the exchange.

i'm sure there will be some good lessons learned (and laughs) along the way.

just my $0.02 worth.

Bill Wyko
11-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Sign me up. I'll get to work this weekend on something. Sorry I haven't posted a turning in a while. Trying to finish some "F" work.

Gotcha Bill

Paul Heely
11-13-2007, 1:04 PM
curt--

i was wondering how you, and the rest, felt about the ornament makers taking photos of the "misfits" that happened along the way.

just my $0.02 worth.

I'm not sure taking photos of the ones that don't make it will work very well. I think we might run out of space on the server with mine alone... :)

Seriously I thing its a good idea and could help everyone learn something.

Bonnie Campbell
11-13-2007, 1:28 PM
Got my ornament 'almost' done. Some gluing and a hanger left to put on. So much for working on a bowl order..... :rolleyes:

And I think I already posted MY disaster :o

Curt Fuller
11-13-2007, 8:15 PM
curt--

this gets better as the time gets closer. thanks again for organizing.

i know that you have instructed folks NOT to include any photos of what they have been making for this contest. that's a great idea. i think the recipients will all have fun with "show-n-tell" once the exchange occurs.

just my $0.02 worth.

After we draw the names and post the list of who is trading with who(m), feel free to post all the pics you want. It will be fun to see all the different creations.

TYLER WOOD
11-15-2007, 6:09 PM
Curt, sent you a pm. Please make the necessary changes:mad::(

Bill Wyko
11-15-2007, 7:09 PM
Just curious. When do members typically start posting pics of the ornaments?

Curt Fuller
11-15-2007, 8:18 PM
Ok, here's the latest version of the "list". Everyone on there is confirmed. We'll go until Saturday, the 17th and give anyone else that's interested a chance to sign up. Then I have my trusty assistents help me draw the names. After the trades are drawn and posted (sometime Sunday) feel free to start posting all the pictures.

1 Nancy Laird
2 Ken Fitzgerald
3 Pete Jordan
4 Chris Rolke
5 Bill Blasic
6 Andy Hoyt
7 Kevin McPeek
8 Curt Fuller
9 Paul Heely
10 Bernie Weishapl
11 Bonnie Campbell
12 Dennis Peacock
13 Tom Sherman
14 Bill Wyko
15 Larry Marley
16 Shane Whitlock
17 Wayne Boian
18 Bill Stevener
19 Jon McCoy
20 Bobby McCarley
21 Adam Tracksler
22 John Taylor
23 Brian Weick
24 Jeffrey Fusaro
25 Bob Hallowell
26 Raymond Overman
27 Dean Thomas
28 Rick Apt
29 Ron Erickson
30 Dennis Kranz
31 David Fried
32 Bill Noce
33 Earl Reid
34 Doug M Jones
35 Greg Just
36 Dave Bonde
37 John Lanier
38 Rex Guinn
39 Michael Gallagher
40 Don Orr
41 Jason Clark2
42 John Hart
43 Skip Spaulding
44 Nathan Camp
45 Andy Hullinger
46 Leigh Costello
47 Rich Stewart
48 Ben Gastfriend
49 George Morris
50 Rob Bourgeois
51 Ted Calver
52 Robert McGowen
53 Brian Brown

Dennis Peacock
11-15-2007, 9:39 PM
Hey....

I'm in....
I'm in.....

I'm in........

Uh....did I mention that I was "in"?? :rolleyes: :D

Curt Fuller
11-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey....

I'm in....
I'm in.....

I'm in........

Uh....did I mention that I was "in"?? :rolleyes: :D

You're #12

John Hart
11-15-2007, 10:46 PM
I wanted to be #12 :(

Ken Fitzgerald
11-15-2007, 11:05 PM
What...Hart....I suppose you're going to tell us that you wore that number all through HS, college and professionally until now?:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Dennis Peacock
11-16-2007, 12:25 AM
I wanted to be #12 :(

OK...you can be 12

I'll be 42....it matches my I.Q. better. :D

Doug M Jones
11-16-2007, 8:44 AM
When is the deadline for delivery. I ordered some wood that should be here early next week but with the holidays, I probably won't have mine done until the first week in December.

David Fried
11-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Dennis,

Are you in? :D

Brian Brown
11-17-2007, 9:38 AM
As usual, I'm always late to the party. I finally completed an ornament, so if it is not too late, I'd like to be included. My apologies in advance to whomever gets my ornament. It is my first, but hopefully not my last. Still learning, boy am I still learning.

Brian

You're in as victim 53, Brian.

Curt Fuller
11-17-2007, 8:46 PM
The official sign up period is over! Thanks very much to all who have signed up. The trades will be posted soon. Here is the final list of all those participating..............

1 Nancy Laird
2 Ken Fitzgerald
3 Pete Jordan
4 Chris Rolke
5 Bill Blasic
6 Andy Hoyt
7 Kevin McPeek
8 Curt Fuller
9 Paul Heely
10 Bernie Weishapl
11 Bonnie Campbell
12 Dennis Peacock
13 Tom Sherman
14 Bill Wyko
15 Larry Marley
16 Shane Whitlock
17 Wayne Boian
18 Bill Stevener
19 Jon McCoy
20 Bobby McCarley
21 Adam Tracksler
22 John Taylor
23 Brian Weick
24 Jeffrey Fusaro
25 Bob Hallowell
26 Raymond Overman
27 Dean Thomas
28 Rick Apt
29 Ron Erickson
30 Dennis Kranz
31 David Fried
32 Bill Noce
33 Earl Reid
34 Doug M Jones
35 Greg Just
36 Dave Bonde
37 John Lanier
38 Rex Guinn
39 Michael Gallagher
40 Don Orr
41 Jason Clark2
42 John Hart
43 Skip Spaulding
44 Nathan Camp
45 Andy Hullinger
46 Leigh Costello
47 Rich Stewart
48 Ben Gastfriend
49 George Morris
50 Rob Bourgeois
51 Ted Calver
52 Robert McGowen
53 Brian Brown

Bill Stevener
11-17-2007, 9:38 PM
Thanks for all of your input and hard work Curt, this is going to be interesting and fun. Thanks again. :)

John Hart
11-17-2007, 9:44 PM
Yup...You're a top-of-the-line human Mr Fuller. ;)