PDA

View Full Version : MY Boy is finally here...

Greg Cuetara
11-03-2007, 7:45 PM
Well after 3.5 hours of labor ( 20 min was pushing...which is very quick ) I am the proud father of a baby boy (suprise). Benjamin Lee. Both mother and baby are doing great right now. I'm in the hospital (which luckily has wi-fi) so I can get caught up on SMC while I am tending mother and baby for the next two days. I finished all of the baby furniture a few weeks ago and then had a catastrophe with a leak in the master bedroom...ended up being the sewer vent pipe seal which was non-existant....fixed the vent pipe seal and then had to do some drywall on the ceiling...figured while we had everything out of the room to fix that problem we may as well paint the walls and ceiling...I finished that thursday so just in time. well off to get some sleep and food. Greg

Jim Becker
11-03-2007, 7:51 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! And welcome to Benjamin Lee! (Great middle name...one that I share... :) ) Can't wait to see a picture of the little woodworker-in-training!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-03-2007, 8:06 PM
Congrats Greg! Somethings in life are important! This is certainly one of them!

David Duke
11-03-2007, 8:24 PM
Congratulations Greg, glad to hear everythings mom and Benjamin are doing great, your LIFE has just begun. I second Jim's compliments on the middle name its mine also.

Greg Muller
11-03-2007, 8:51 PM
Congrats, Greg!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Remember, Little Ben isn't just the newest, bestest part of your life, he is the future heir of all your tools!!!! Buy the good stuff for him!!! And when the wife argues, tell her " It's for the boy..." They use it, now you can, too!!!

JK!
The other Greg...

Zahid Naqvi
11-03-2007, 9:01 PM
You are truly a woodworker when you read this title and the first thought that comes to your mind is "ok! what tool is he talking about" :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

Congrats Greg!!

Jim O'Dell
11-03-2007, 9:49 PM
Congrats to you and the wife!! Enjoy the next couple of days...you won't get much sleep after that.:D an I third it, that is a great middle name....wait a minute, my middle name is Kelly. Oh well, Lee is still a great name! :D Jim.

Don Stutsman
11-03-2007, 9:55 PM
Congratulations - get him some tools!!:)

Greg Cuetara
11-03-2007, 10:47 PM
So here is Benjamin.

I know life will definately change...

Jon Lanier
11-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Congratulations. I've got two of those rascals and love (almost) every bit of it. :rolleyes:

Remember, raise your children up so they become people you would like to be around.

Gary Keedwell
11-03-2007, 11:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/evsac/Video/Birthday%20Smiley/congrats.gifHey, wheres my cigar?:D
Gary

Bruce Page
11-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh yeah, life is gonna change!
Congrats to you & your wife!

Ted Shrader
11-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Greg -

Congratulations!!! What a change you now have in your lives. (ps - as some of the others have said, Lee is a good name. It is my first name - I only use it on special occasions. :))

Congratulations!
Ted

ps - I like the "surprise" method.

jeremy levine
11-05-2007, 8:34 AM
Congrats.....Your life wil really change , but for the better :):):)