PDA

View Full Version : Laser Buzz Store Display Designs/Ideas

Ed Maloney
11-02-2007, 5:26 PM
Anyone have plans/ideas of how to display the Laser Buzz dog ornaments and/or desktop plaques? I may have an opportunity to wholesale some to a pet related store, but I assume they will be wanting a display to show the wares.

AdThanksVance

Michael Kowalczyk
11-02-2007, 6:16 PM
Hey Ed,
It all depends on which ones you are going to offer, how many of each and any variations. I have seen some on here that used bi fold door hardware and peg board framed. Will you make them secure or POP? POP is for "point of purchase" meaning that the customer just takes it off the rack and buys it. Hint if you go this way label each area so the can replenish the inventory easier and you can see which one sells faster at a glance. There are so many variations you can come up with using different color backgrounds or stains so you may want to have just a color catalog and a few samples or small inventory. That would also depend on if the client purchases the initial inventory and ongoing product or will you leave it there on consignment. "NEED MORE INPUT" (Hey who remembers what movie that from?)

Paul Brinkmeyer
11-02-2007, 6:18 PM
I use a wire stand for the orn, and Tom from LaserBuzz has provided files to cut stands for the plaques out of wood.

George Elston
11-02-2007, 7:34 PM
Hey Ed,
"NEED MORE INPUT" (Hey who remembers what movie that from?)

Short Circuit starring Johnny 5

An idea I've been meaning to put together for display at shows is 6" PVC pipe probably 6-8 feet high, flange at the bottom screwed to a piece of Plywood, cut it round if your fancy. Cut half inch slots half way through the pipe at various intervals and positions, and drop in pieces of plywood to set the display pieces on.

just a thought

Michael Kowalczyk
11-03-2007, 6:51 PM
Ding Ding Ding!! You are correct George.:cool:

On your pipe display think of DNA or spiral staircase in parallel 16"+ apart.
I designed one using different material years ago but the product was horizontal and was a possible hazard so I dropped it but with this one you have the end product in a vertical position so the possible hazard of a purse strap catching it and tipping over is less likely and with you as the end user you will take better precautions when you set it up and maintain it. When ever I design our product I try to keep it simple, user friendly, easy to assemble and this may not apply to you but does for me, easily packaged for shipping. I will see if I have any pictures of it left that I can post.

Tom Buzz Bernard
11-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Here is a picture of Gene's display rack, Ed Lang makes one also. Ed was going to make them for sale. Ed is part of this forum, maybe lurking more under CNC?