PDA

View Full Version : Hammer juggler

Nancy Laird
11-02-2007, 9:54 AM
This guy is pretty awesome! Take a look
Never mind - it won't load properly. Darn!

Nancy (49 days)

Craig D Peltier
11-02-2007, 10:48 AM
This guy is pretty awesome! Take a look
Never mind - it won't load properly. Darn!

Nancy (49 days)
Its been posted twice already anyways. I swear its diseased.I also got it on email twice.

Jason Roehl
11-02-2007, 7:22 PM
Hammers are nothing...I remember seeing a guy in the '80s that could juggle running chainsaws. He had modified them to put a handle he could grab, but other than that, they were the real deal.

Juggling really isn't that difficult. A few tips to get you started, then a fair amount of practice, and you'll be doing it in no time.

Craig D Peltier
11-02-2007, 7:39 PM
Hammers are nothing...I remember seeing a guy in the '80s that could juggle running chainsaws. He had modified them to put a handle he could grab, but other than that, they were the real deal.

Juggling really isn't that difficult. A few tips to get you started, then a fair amount of practice, and you'll be doing it in no time.

There was a guy on Venice Beach CA that did that. I heard he was making 75k a year on tips no taxes. The tax man busted him.He was gone, never seen him again.

Gary Herrmann
11-02-2007, 10:16 PM
I've juggled basketballs and 8lb bowling balls. Anything beyond that, and I'm impressed.

Jason Roehl
11-03-2007, 7:47 AM
Gary, have you tried juggling things of varied weight? Like a tennis ball, volleyball and basketball? Makes it interesting.