PDA

View Full Version : Please check CA Orders

Daniel Yourdon
02-09-2004, 8:13 PM
Just trying to prevent any e-mail fowl ups etc.
following is a list of those I have received requests for CA Bulk Buy from
Jerry Stringer
Roger (no last name but I assume you know who you are)
Julie Wright
John K. Miliunas

If anyone else has tried to contact me either e-mail me again or post a message here I will check back.

Scott Greaves
02-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Hi Daniel,

I would be interested in some of that CA glue!

Scott.

Daniel Yourdon
02-10-2004, 7:40 PM
[QUOTE=Scott Greaves]Hi Daniel,

I would be interested in some of that CA glue!

Scott,
drop me an e-mail with the types(thicknesses), sizes of bottles, and
your shipping info.
the final cost per bottle withthe shipping from the company to me is 3.13 per 2 oz bottle. then i am figuring $3.85 to mail it from me to you.

Carroll Caddel
02-10-2004, 7:49 PM
I, too, would be interested in the CA glue. I am trying to do CA finish so I will use it up a little faster than I have in the past. Please email me the types, sizes, costs, and estimated shipping to Dallas.

Daniel Yourdon
02-11-2004, 10:50 AM
I, too, would be interested in the CA glue. I am trying to do CA finish so I will use it up a little faster than I have in the past. Please email me the types, sizes, costs, and estimated shipping to Dallas.

Carroll
Your e-mail link is not on your messages. If you will e-mail me I will include the prices that I know for you. It sounds to me like you would want either the 2oz bottle of thin or med. thickmess and either of them are $3.13 per bottle and then whatever it costs for me to mail them on to you. right now I am just using a blanket $3.85 for that based on the cost of mailing a video mailer. I think this woudl cover 5-10 bottles
accelerator and the other stuff I don't have prices on yet but should later today