PDA

View Full Version : A box I am curious about

Steven Bolton
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
I copied a photo of this box, but I can't find it now. Anyone know what thread it was on?

Thanks

Steve Bolton

Heather Thompson
10-31-2007, 1:23 PM
I can not see the picture of the box at this point, when I first accessed this post it was there. I am sure that it was a female woodworker, but I can not remember her name, she also had an interesting piece that had a split top.

Heather

Gary Keedwell
10-31-2007, 1:24 PM
I can not see the picture of the box at this point, when I first accessed this post it was there. I am sure that it was a female woodworker, but I can not remember her name, she also had an interesting piece that had a split top.

Heather
Nancy was here and I still can't see any pictures from Steve.
Gary

Brian Knodel
10-31-2007, 9:52 PM

Heather
OH NO … I’ve been branded the wrong gender and of all places … the internet. I made the boxes and I’m 100% male… ask my wife! I can never show my face here again.

The guys on the Canadian forums who frequent here will be howling with laughter. I’ll never here the end of this.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Brian