PDA

View Full Version : Spread The Word

Arvin Brown
02-09-2004, 1:08 PM
I am currently printing out some flyers to distribute. I live in the Atlanta, GA area but I am getting ready (fixin' for us southern folk) to fly to Wisconsin. I plan on dropping by the Woodcraft in Appleton and another woodworking store in Green Bay. I also plan on dropping off a flyer at the Woodcraft, Rockler and Highland Hardware in Atlanta. I also have posted the flyer on our Home Owners Association Webpage for donations. I am also signed up for a craft show at the High School the first part of March. I plan on having flyers there and also my lathe with pre-drilled and glued pen blanks (hopefuly red/white/blue corian, oak, cherry, maple). Wish me luck!

Arvin Brown
02-17-2004, 9:17 AM
UPDATE -

Went to the Woodcraft store in Appleton, WI and Woodworker's Depot in Green Bay, WI. Talked to both stores about the Freedom Pen Project. Both stores put up a flyer on their bulletin boards.

Jerry Stringer
02-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Good Job, Arvin!

It will surprise you how you can make a contact like you did and it will mushroom into something really big.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Jerry

Keith Outten
02-17-2004, 8:59 PM
Arvin,

Thanks for your efforts and for your support of the Freedom Pen Program. The Woodcraft organization has just been super and their support has been heart warming. The Corporate Management of Woodcraft must be real woodworkers, they have risen to our challenge to help with the program.

Arvin Brown
02-19-2004, 6:29 PM
Well I went by the Woodcraft in Atlanta this afternoon. Left a flyer. They may be interested in doing a Turn-a-thon. I'll keep up on them.