PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Cleartec! Pen Tube Info.

Jerry Stringer
02-09-2004, 12:41 PM
The order for the pen shipping tubes has been made!

I ordered 5500 tubes because of a couple of late orders that came in plus I wanted a few extras for the stragglers.

When I talked with the sales rep and described the program, he said he would call me right back. A little while later he called and said that they are sending 6500 tubes and 13,000 capsfor the same price!!!

This will reduce the cost per piece a little bit.

I also checked about them sending me the in-stock 4' tubing so I could cut it and they said it would actually be more expensive because they have more overhead in the tubes. It was cheaper to have them cut the tubes.

Waymon, I don't think that we can get them to you in time for your meeting. Cleartec's projected shipping date to me was the 20th.

Maybe on the new website we could have a list of major sponsors, i.e. Woodcraft, Cleartec, etc. with their logos and all. It sure wouldn't hurt our relationships with them!

Now to figure the best and cheapest way to ship clear plastic tubes!

How big of a box does it take to hold 6500 tubes??????

C Ya!

Jerry

Julie Wright
02-09-2004, 1:01 PM
Thanks Jerry for ALL YOUR HARD WORK !!!!!

Waymon Campbell
02-09-2004, 1:58 PM
Jerry - Well done. No problem on the arrival date. I'll make a second trip to deliver the tubes when they arrive.

Waymon...

Keith Outten
02-09-2004, 2:07 PM
Nice work Jerry!

We are listing the names of business's that support the Freedom Pen Program on the main page at FreedomPens.org (http://www.freedompens.org)

I don't think we can place all of their graphics there but we can easilly add them to the message here in our forums and link to the message.

Rob Littleton
02-09-2004, 3:14 PM
you rock dude..........

Thanks for the hard work......

Chris Johnson
02-09-2004, 8:48 PM
Excellent work, and I agree with you on the website idea.

The order for the pen shipping tubes has been made!

I ordered 5500 tubes because of a couple of late orders that came in plus I wanted a few extras for the stragglers.

When I talked with the sales rep and described the program, he said he would call me right back. A little while later he called and said that they are sending 6500 tubes and 13,000 capsfor the same price!!!

This will reduce the cost per piece a little bit.

I also checked about them sending me the in-stock 4' tubing so I could cut it and they said it would actually be more expensive because they have more overhead in the tubes. It was cheaper to have them cut the tubes.

Waymon, I don't think that we can get them to you in time for your meeting. Cleartec's projected shipping date to me was the 20th.

Maybe on the new website we could have a list of major sponsors, i.e. Woodcraft, Cleartec, etc. with their logos and all. It sure wouldn't hurt our relationships with them!

Now to figure the best and cheapest way to ship clear plastic tubes!

How big of a box does it take to hold 6500 tubes??????

C Ya!

Jerry

John Miliunas
02-09-2004, 9:33 PM
What a fantastic job, Jerry! You rock, dude! Thanks so very much for your efforts. Now I'm starting to get a bit antsy for those kits....! :cool:

Jerry Stringer
02-10-2004, 2:25 PM
Since a link has been put up on the Freedom Pens site about Cleartec, I thought I'd add their corporate website address here:

http://www.cleartecpackaging.com/

Thanks!

Jerry

Gary Salisbury
07-11-2004, 5:44 PM
Since Jerry has run out of the Cleartec packaging tubes, is anyone interested in doing a second bulk buy? What was the cost per tube?

Gary Salisbury
San Diego

Wayne Swindlehurst
07-14-2004, 12:54 PM
I would be interested in buying some of the tubes. I have finally completed twenty five pens and I am ready to ship them out.

Count me in.

Wayne Swindlehurst