PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Contributors - Must Read

Keith Outten
10-30-2007, 8:29 AM
We started updating accounts this morning for those who have donated for 2008.

Most of you should be up do date as of this morning.

If you have made a donation and your user title has not been updated please send me a Private Message and let me know the name of your PayPal account.

Donations made using a business name, your spouse or friends name are almost impossible for us to coordinate with your user name here at SawMill Creek.

If you use PayPal or send a check please include your user name in the transaction or on the note section of the check. It will make things so much easier and you will get your account updated much faster.

Thanks to all of you for donating this year, your generosity is the reason SawMill Creek exists for all to enjoy. Note there are nine companies who have donated FreeStuff prizes already for November and I am still working to find more. The first 2008 Bulk Buy that I have setup is something that most will enjoy and save much more than the average donation. (Hint: A selection of very high quality router bit sets)

I will personally work as hard as I can this year to coordinate as many perks for our Contributors as I possibly can to thank you for supporting us this year. Watch the Announcements Post at the top of every Forum for information concerning all the things we have planned for November.

Thanks again for your support,

Keith