PDA

View Full Version : Laser Engraving FreeStuff Drawings

Keith Outten
10-29-2007, 9:43 AM
I certainly don't want our laser engraving Contributors to feel left out of all the FreeStuff drawings here at The Creek so I have at least three nice prizes to post specifically for you during the November Fund Drive. There might be more, we shall see :)

Ed Maloney
10-29-2007, 5:15 PM
Thanks Keith!

Ricky Gore
10-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Sound good Keith.. Thanks...

Keith Outten
10-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Lets see, we have custom Corian engraving plaques, a brand shiny new vector table and a nice assortment of thin wood in four different species to give away. I also contacted JDS and asked them if they would be willing to provide some engraving stock but they haven't made a decision yet.

I will keep calling vendors to see what I can muster for you folks.

Oh, don't forget you have to be a 2008 Contributor to be eligible for FreeStuff Drawings :)

I'm cheap but I'm not easy or is that I'm easy but I'm not cheap...well you know what I mean :)

Good luck to everyone in the drawings this year and thanks for your support.

Brian Conklin
10-30-2007, 1:46 PM
Oh, don't forget you have to be a 2008 Contributor to be eligible for FreeStuff Drawings.

Went to make contribution via paypal and it said for 2007. When will 2008 kick in?

Kenneth Hertzog
10-30-2007, 1:58 PM
thank you Keith
and good luck with the pledges
I know that we will appreciate it
ken

Keith Outten
10-30-2007, 3:34 PM
Brian,

I'm not sure how PayPal got the 2007 title, I guess it is something Aaron setup last year...I will find out.

The actual title is assigned here in our back office when we receive the paypal notification and I am doing the updates now.

Thanks for the tip on the issue,

Keith

Ricky Gore
10-30-2007, 5:35 PM
Do we need to say count me in now, or will you start a new thread?

If so, Count Me IN! :)

Thanks,
Ricky

Keith Outten
10-30-2007, 6:12 PM
There has been a few minor changes to the way we are doing FreeStuff Drawings that start November 1st.

Only Contributors are eligible to win so the odds of winning a prize are much better.
You don't have to request to be included unless it is an opt-in drawing.
You won't have to post in the thread to claim your prize anymore.
I will contact the winner and arrange for shipping to your door by the vendor.

The changes have been made as an incentive for Members to become Contributors here, I think the benefits are well worth 50 cents per month don't you :)