PDA

View Full Version : Stickley -

Teresa Jones
10-28-2007, 3:49 PM
All issues of Gustav Stickley's The Craftsman are available for viewing and searching at this website:

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/DLDecArts/DLDecArts-idx?type=browse&scope=DLDECARTS.HOMEDESIGN

I was fortunate to attend a seminar by the Stickley Corporate Historian last evening.

Enjoy,

TJ

Dan Forman
10-28-2007, 4:08 PM
Very cool, thanks for posting

Dan

Gary Keedwell
10-28-2007, 4:38 PM
All issues of Gustav Stickley's The Craftsman are available for viewing and searching at this website:

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/DLDecArts/DLDecArts-idx?type=browse&scope=DLDECARTS.HOMEDESIGN

I was fortunate to attend a seminar by the Stickley Corporate Historian last evening.

Enjoy,

TJ
Thank-You Teresa,
I'm a big Stickley fan and this will be fun.:)
Gary

Jamie Buxton
10-28-2007, 4:46 PM
Do you know of an index for these magazines?

Gary Keedwell
10-28-2007, 5:24 PM
Do you know of an index for these magazines?
Whatcha talkin bout Willis???? :D I think if you click onto the month and year...you get the Index? Sorry, don't understand.:)
Gary

Eric Mims
10-28-2007, 5:30 PM
excellent! didn't see an index, but the search function works well it seems.

Jamie Buxton
10-28-2007, 5:47 PM
Whatcha talkin bout Willis???? :D I think if you click onto the month and year...you get the Index? Sorry, don't understand.:)
Gary

I'd be hoping for an index to all of the magazines, not indexes to the individual issues. For instance, say I'm looking for an article about sofas, it isn't fun to open each and every issue to see whether that particular issue has such an article.

Gary Keedwell
10-28-2007, 6:15 PM
I'd be hoping for an index to all of the magazines, not indexes to the individual issues. For instance, say I'm looking for an article about sofas, it isn't fun to open each and every issue to see whether that particular issue has such an article.
Ahhhh You Left Coast people are never happy:eek: :p
Gary

Teresa Jones
10-28-2007, 9:17 PM
Hey Jamie,

I don't know of an index for the magazines. Sorry.

I can only suggest that you try the search function but I don't know how sophiscated it is.

TJ