PDA

View Full Version : Picture Frames - Wood - Distributors?

Kyle Powning
10-28-2007, 2:40 PM
I'm looking to offer unique wood laser etched picture frames such as the one I found shown below. Does anyone know where I could purchase this style picture frame and other wood frames for a reasonable price so I can mark-up for re-sale?

Thanks. :)

Ed Maloney
10-28-2007, 2:43 PM
These folks have some frames (among other things), one is slightly similar.

http://www.coloradoheirloom.com/

Joe Pelonio
10-28-2007, 3:01 PM
Those were like $1-2 at the Ikea last time I was there.

Vicky Orsini
10-28-2007, 3:23 PM
Michael's frequently has them on sale for $1 or so.

Kyle Powning
10-28-2007, 9:27 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I can't seem to find them on their websites. But I might stop by one of the stores this week and take a peek personally.
:)

Barbara Sample
10-29-2007, 1:51 PM
Hello Kyle,
I do the frames all the time, and get them from JDS. they are very nice, and good sellers.

They come in all sizes and are made of alder.
Barbara

Kyle Powning
10-29-2007, 7:48 PM
Barbara - I think their out of business. I cant seem to get on their website and there was another website stating that their warehouse is for lease. Do you know anyone else or how to contact this company to see if I can buy these frames?

Thanks a million.. :)

Laura Zaruba
10-29-2007, 8:01 PM
I just ordered and received a case of alder frames from JDS (cases are currently on sale) and I'm pretty sure they're not out of business...at least I hope not!!:confused:

Maybe they're updating the site? Give them a call 800-843-8853.

Gary and Jessica Houghton
10-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Kyle,
Jds is still in business. I use them all the time. jdsinudtries.com is what you are looking for. Sometimes the best place to look is your local dollar store. They carry some of the most unique frames. Laserbits also has wood and metal frames.

Doug Bergstrom
10-30-2007, 1:33 PM
We buy frames direct from Malden Frame malden.com
They carry all types of frames but there linear wood line etches very well and they have an excellent markup.