PDA

View Full Version : Ca Glue Bulk Buy

Daniel Yourdon
02-08-2004, 8:27 AM
I posted a reply in the other Ca thread but it ended up onthe secand page and I am not sure how many people will see it.
I just sent a message off to the company asking for information relevent to the redistribution of their products. Any special shipping concerns etc.
I don't expect to hear from them for a few days.
I am willing to put together a bulk buy in support of the Freedom Pen Project.
Anyone interested in buying this CA. E-mail me at
daniel@yourdonspens.com
or
thegreatpapason@netscape.net
Include the number,size and types of CA you want.
Your shipping info.
relevent contact info if replying to your e-mail will not work.
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY YET.
when the requests reach the min. needed I will let everyone know to send money.
I am up for 4 or 5 2oz bottles. so that is nearly 5% of the min right their.

Daniel Yourdon
02-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Just giving an update,
I was contacted by the company today. there will be no problem with redestributing the glue. and they have no other problem selling to us other than reaching the min. amount of $100.
We are currently at 75% of that amount. I guess I better get the shipping figured out tomorrow. Hopefully everyone that has ordered so far will be hearing from me in the next 24 hours.
Please e-mail me soon if you are going to get in on this I will lace the first order when I have a total of 100 dollars or more in orders. that doesn't look like it will be long and I can't guarantee that anouther min. will be reached.

Daniel Yourdon
02-09-2004, 8:04 PM
Anouther update,
I added a couple of bottles to my purchase and we are now above the $100.00 limit. I e-mailed the company for a complete quote including shipping so I will be contacting everyone that has ordered with their totals when that price comes in.
I will continue to take requests until that order is actually placed, the money is received or until friday at 5:00 p.m my time. (Pacific)
sorry I can't really drag this out. If you miss this deadline and still want to get into a bulk buy I will continue to take requests until anouther Min is reached. No Guarantees. the requests seemed to come in really fast and then just died so I am not real confident that alot of others want to get in.
I'm also trying to move this along so people can use it to get their pens for the troops made.