PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a dual track miter/t-slot

Karlan Talkington
10-23-2007, 2:13 PM
To complete my router table, I'm looking for a dual track
3/4 miter slot and 5/8 t-slot.

I've looked at Incra and others but none seem to fit the bill.

Anyone know where I could pick up something like this??

Brad Townsend
10-23-2007, 3:15 PM
Go to the page below ans scroll down to almost the bottom and see if that is what you are looking for:

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/routacc2.html#combo_Ttrack_anchor

Edit:

On further review, I note that the T-slot is 1/4" and not 5/8". Sorry!

glenn bradley
10-23-2007, 3:38 PM
Sounds like you're looking to fit a miter bar and the 5/16" t-bolts that Rockler uses. I have not found this in combination. This unfortunately means I have my 'regular' t-bolt fixtures that I can use everywhere except . . . and then a set of 1/4" hex fixtures fill the bill. I wanted them all the same but could find no source.

Michael Lutz
10-23-2007, 4:30 PM
I have some t-track that fit a 3/8" bolt head and has an attached miter track. I picked them up at an auction. I have yet to figure out what to do with them.

Mike

Karlan Talkington
10-23-2007, 5:00 PM
Actually, Brad, I was mistaken.. it is 1/4 and the link has exactly what I need.

Thanks!!

Brad Townsend
10-23-2007, 6:12 PM
Super! Glad it worked out. It just happened I got the MLCS catalog in the mail today and ran across it, so I knew where to look.

Gary Curtis
10-23-2007, 6:19 PM
Double T-track is easy. Double Miter is something I've never seen. These two companies make and sell their own.

www.woodhaven.com

www.hartvilletool.com

At the Hartville Tool site, you'll find track categorized under "Router Accessories". At WoodHaven, look up their WonderTrak

Gary Curtis