PDA

View Full Version : CNC indexer

Arthur Ransom
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I have built a 4 axis CNC indexer that will turn columns up to 24" by 10'. This is to replace the Legacy that wouldn't do what I wanted to do.

Steve knight
10-22-2007, 12:08 AM
way cool. I would not mind playing with an indexed but it will be awhile before I get my shopbot masted.

Rob Wright
10-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Art-I have been following your journey for the last 9+ months. I can't wait to see some finished products come out. You did inspire me to build a small 24x36 table out of hardware store parts after reading your site and spending some time on cnczone - I have seen your post there as well. It has a lot of flex and sometimes stalls, but I have made a few signs, some templates, and other items that would have been imposisble without it. I am still learning and will continue to watch your site for updates - keep us posted!

Steve - I have also been following your new endeavors. Please keep posting as I enjoy following what you have done. It really looks like you have dove head first into the shopbot and are really using it well. mayber if I can seel some of the unused tools I have in my garage/shop - I could talk the SWMBO into a real (not made of wood) CNC to mess with.

- Rob