PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the welcome...

Mark Rios
02-07-2004, 2:07 PM
Perhaps I should have started with a post here first but thanks for the welcome from John and hello to all the rest.

I was referred to your site by Donnie Raines and I'm glad he did. Been hangin' out with Donnie, Jim Becker, and others for a couple of months now over at WoodOnline. Nice place you got here, I'll try not to muddy up the creek too much.

I've been a builder for most of my life but have just recently found the fun and frustration of this thing called woodworking. I've got a (small) shop full of tools and I'm having a lot of fun expanding my learning curve with them. I love tools and have aquired quite a few over the years and now I'm getting the chance to use them like they were supposed to be used. I have recently received three new tools to play with; a Grizzly 1182Z jointer, a Grizzly G0555 bandsaw, and a Dewalt DW735 planer. These have helped me to round out my shop and give me the ability to make more than just bookcases, shelves, planter boxes and such.

Again, thanks for the welcome and looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Donnie Raines
02-07-2004, 3:39 PM
Hey Mark.......dpnt use the Donnie and Jim card.....it may back fire.....I am still to new :D

DonnieR