View Full Version : Bag sale at charlotte woodcraft

Jamie Smith
10-18-2007, 1:08 PM
I thought that this was of interest, from an email I got from them

WE'RE HAVING A BAG SALE!

Saturday, October 20th, 9am - 6pm

SAVE 15% OFF

Anything You Can Fit In Our Bag*

Plus Frued's 'Mobile Workshop' Will Be Here!

*Bags Will Be Distributed. 50% Of Item Must Fit In Bag! Limit 2 Bags Per Customer. Item(s) Must Be In Original Box(es). Power Tools, FESTOOL, LEIGH Jig, SawStop, STEEL CITY & Gift Cards Excluded. Sale Applies To In-Stock Items Only. Not Good In Combination With Any Other Discounts Or Offers. Sale Items & Previous Purchases Excluded. Valid Only At The Charlotte, NC Woodcraft Store 10/20/07.

Don Bullock
10-18-2007, 9:55 PM
...Must Be In Original Box(es). Power Tools, FESTOOL, LEIGH Jig, SawStop, STEEL CITY & Gift Cards Excluded. Sale Applies To In-Stock Items Only. Not Good In Combination With Any Other Discounts Or Offers. Sale Items & Previous Purchases Excluded. Valid Only At The Charlotte, NC Woodcraft Store 10/20/07.

I always like the exceptions on sales like this. Try fitting a SawStop in its original box into one of their bags.:confused: ;) :D

Robert Waddell
10-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Jamie,
They have a bag sale like this a couple of times a year. What I found ammusing is the typo down in the bottom part. It states "the 50% of item must fit in bag". The sale is for 15% off.
I may print this out and have some fun with Dennis (manager) and Dave (owner). I can just see Dave's face when I tell him I want 50% off.
Rob

Jamie Smith
10-19-2007, 5:26 AM
I just wonder how big the bags are.

I hope they will fit this:

http://www.kregtool.com/products/pms/product.php?PRODUCT_ID=40

And that I can get there in time for the festool demo. I have to finish the wood floors that I was installing last weekend...

Jim Kountz
10-19-2007, 5:48 AM
Jamie,
They have a bag sale like this a couple of times a year. What I found ammusing is the typo down in the bottom part. It states "the 50% of item must fit in bag". The sale is for 15% off.
I may print this out and have some fun with Dennis (manager) and Dave (owner). I can just see Dave's face when I tell him I want 50% off.
Rob

I think what they are saying is that half of the item must fit in the bag in order to get 15% off. But you knew that right?? LOL