PDA

View Full Version : exporting selected only

Craig Hogarth
10-15-2007, 8:28 PM
I'm working on a new computer and I'm unable to export "selected only". This option is available on my other ones, but not for this one. It's X3 and I used the same install disk as I did with my older ones.

Bill Jermyn
10-15-2007, 8:42 PM
I would copy and paste the selected objects into a new document and then export

David L Shaw
10-15-2007, 9:45 PM
Mine doesn't show the "selected items only' choice by default, but if I do the export there is an options box I can click on that allows me choose "selected items only".

Craig Hogarth
10-15-2007, 9:59 PM
Mine doesn't show the "selected items only' choice by default, but if I do the export there is an options box I can click on that allows me choose "selected items only".

I have that option on my other computers, but this one doesn't. In the options box, all I have are:

anti aliasing
maintain layers
transparent background

The others are at home and I don't remember offhand what it says, but I know it's in the options box.

Joe Pelonio
10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Are you sure you selected something first?

(I've done this one myself)

Craig Hogarth
10-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Are you sure you selected something first?

(I've done this one myself)

yup. It just won't give me the option.

Also, I don't want to start another thread, but how do I get the top left of the page to be zero, zero?

Thanks!!

Mike Null
10-15-2007, 10:23 PM
In the tool menu select customization, document, rulers. The set the rulers for 0 horizontal and whatever your y dimension is. For example if the y dimension is 12 that's what you should set.

I forgot to mention to do this on a new page then save as default.

George M. Perzel
10-16-2007, 6:22 AM
Hi Craig;
At the upper left corner in Corel where the vertical and horizontal rulers meet there is a small corner symbol with an arrow. Drag it to where you want the zero zero point to be.
Good Luck
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Mike Mackenzie
10-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Craig,

Just double click on any ruler and put your table height into the Vertical Orgin.

Mike Null
10-16-2007, 3:18 PM
Nice tip Mike. Hadn't seen that before.

Craig Hogarth
10-17-2007, 2:16 AM
Craig,

Just double click on any ruler and put your table height into the Vertical Orgin.

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

Hi Craig;
At the upper left corner in Corel where the vertical and horizontal rulers meet there is a small corner symbol with an arrow. Drag it to where you want the zero zero point to be.
Good Luck
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Not what I was looking for, but extremely good to know. Thanks