PDA

View Full Version : HELP With: "Turning Group Members and Their Lathes"

Christopher K. Hartley
10-12-2007, 8:31 AM
Of late there have been a number of posts to the Sticky "Turning Group Members and Their Lathes". Those posts are very much appreciated. We have had; however, a number of them that fall under the following conditions:

No Picture at all
Red X for picture
Picture of lathe but not owner in the picture
Picture of owner bit no lathe
No information in format
Combination of any of aboveI would like to ask on behalf of all those who have met all the guidelines to have those who may not have understood those guidelines to go back and edit their posts. This way we all share with the rest of of us, and those who will read this thread in the future, the benefit of seeing the whole complete picture and information. If you should have problems editing please contact one of the moderators. Thanks so much for everyones cooperation. :)

Jim Becker
10-12-2007, 8:40 AM
Due to edit time out restrictions, members will need to request the assistance of a moderator to change anything in their posts that are more than 24 hours old.

Jim
SMC Moderator

Brian Weick
10-12-2007, 8:42 AM
I will be contacting you after work today or tomorrow - I have a new picture with out my red coffee mug ~ :(
Brian

Jason Christenson
10-12-2007, 8:55 AM
Due to edit time out restrictions...

I didn't realize that the edit function timed out. Why is that? Any chance of changing or eliminating that time period?

Jason

Andy Hoyt
10-13-2007, 11:41 AM
It's there for a good reason Jason - to preserve content.

Just contact any mod and we can spiffy a post up for you. Or make a new one and then ask us to delete the older one.