PDA

View Full Version : Genesis

Dave Fifield
10-11-2007, 5:30 PM
Any other "old people" out there who are Genesis fans? The prog-rock group, not the first chapter. If you are and you haven't gotten to see them on their current (last?) tour already or you don't already have tix for an upcoming concert, let me urge you to do everything you can to stump up the cash and go see them.

I went to the concert at the San Jose Arena (or HP Pavillion as some call it) on Tuesday. I paid a FORTUNE for my ticket, but I was right up the front in the middle, and the concert was SIMPLY AMAZING!!! :)

Ya gotta go....

Cheers,

Jim Becker
10-11-2007, 6:56 PM
I can only imagine how good that concert was! 'Glad you got to go!

Joe Mioux
10-11-2007, 8:43 PM
Funny you should mention Genesis. Last Sat night, I was down in the basement. I pulled out a couple of albums, (yes real life vinyl) and played an old Genesis album, A trick of the tail. (?)

That brought back the college days!

Jeo

Keith Starosta
10-12-2007, 9:39 AM
I'm having enough trouble convincing the wife that I need to spend several hundred dollars to go see The Police in November!! :eek: I'm sure Phil and the boys are putting on a good show, but given the choice, Syncronicity II is going to win out over I Can't Dance. :D ;)

- Keith

Greg Peterson
10-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I'd like to go see Van Halen this fall, but for what it would cost for tickets and the numerous Ticketmaster service charges, I'll just have to pass. I could buy the Steel City mortiser for what it would cost to get a nose bleed seat to a concert these days. Matter of fact, perhaps I'll just buy the mortiser and put on some Van Halen. Best of Both Worlds. :D