PDA

View Full Version : Senco Electric Brad nailer PC0991

Vernon Taylor
10-10-2007, 8:23 PM
Anyone have experience with this electric brad nailer. Is for wifes shop,she builds dollhouses primarily 3/8 ply. My past experience with electric brad nailers has not been good. Bought this on impulse today at a closeout store. Thought I would seek opinions before I open package. Figured since it was by Senco there might be a reasonable chance this one might work. Already have a full complement of air nailers but LOML thought this might be good for her use. Thanks in advance for any input.

Jim Becker
10-10-2007, 10:32 PM
No experience, Vernon, but I suspect that the electric unit will be fine for the kind of light duty expected with the kind of work your wife does. I don't know that I'd want one for working in thicker material constantly, but for 3/8", 1/4" and thinner stock, I would think it will be a nice tool to have in her shop.

John Thompson
10-11-2007, 9:57 AM
Morning Vernon...

As Jim, I don't have the Senco electric nailer. But I do have air operated Senco's and after using several brands... I wouldn't purchase any other brand in that department personally.

I am curious as to how the Senco electric performs in 3/8 ply? If by chance you could send a PM when you get a take on that I would be most appreciative.

Thanks...

Sarge..