PDA

View Full Version : I have contacted DuPont.....

Dennis Peacock
02-05-2004, 1:55 PM
Instead of scrounging around for bits and pieces of red (hot) corian to match up with white and blue......I have contacted DuPont (maker of Corian) to see what they say. Doesn't hurt to ask, aye? ;)

Julie Wright
02-05-2004, 3:09 PM
I tried that approach 2 weeks ago, Hopefully Since we both went to them they will get the point. I have sent a couple of emails to corporate and to the local Corian rep. May everyone should contact them... :)

Jerry Stringer
02-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Instead of scrounging around for bits and pieces of red (hot) corian to match up with white and blue......I have contacted DuPont (maker of Corian) to see what they say. Doesn't hurt to ask, aye? ;)

Well that makes 3 of us! I called them on Tuesday and was referred to a separate office. When I mentioned Sawmill Creek the guy knew just what was going on. He said he's working on trying to get us some help.

Thanks, gang!

Jerry

Alan Shaw
02-06-2004, 1:22 AM
I have a source that may be able to donate Hot, White and Blue.

I will know by next week. I already have enough for twenty pens.

Once I get word I will let everyone know. My supplier is very interested in the project.